In support of the Hasiya

Actually, I did not know this forum was considered Aunties showroom

BullScat. You knew full well where and what you have been posting.

You have finally got what you wanted Karda.

I don't think I have.
I wanted you to understand that you acted just as pompous and disingenuous as Simon.
A man whom would disparage Uncle Bill, a fine person, whom has done more for the peoples of Nepal, their lowest caste citizens and their families than he ever dreamt of doing. Disparage a company whom has done more for bringing quality khukuri to the eyes of the world than he ever thought of. Disparage a forum that Uncle fought until his last breath for, which you now take advantage of by your self serving attitude, much as your friend Simon does. I can see that much of this appears to be lost on you, the same way it was lost on your friend until he also made himself unwelcome and got himself banned from Bladeforums several times for his trouble. As for your Pitiful me diatribe? You likely would have been eaten alive by a few of the older forumites here when Uncle was around. I asked you nicely to stop in the beginning. Until I became incensed by your argumentativeness and sense of entitlement. I implored you to change then.
Instead of making and posting another self serving Boob tube video, how about you just apologize and make a concerted effort to be genuine?
Stop disparaging others for gain and allowing your friends to act in the same manner?

Last edited:
Reply to Karda and Yangdu Martino,

I am deeply hurt when I hear Karda and Gehazi use crude and unpleasant words in discussions. I believe in God and that is not what I want to hear - not for my sake but for Karda and Gehazi.

Also, after reading the words above from Karda and realizing he and I are never going to see to eye or even agree to disagree on things concerning the Kukri and Himalayan Imports products. I must go elsewhere and put forth my views and opinion which I am not saying is authoritative by themselves. My views are from honest research and study, taken from many different people ranging from beginners to experts, citzen to soldier, alive and past on. Those people are authoritative and I'll make my references as clear as much as possible in my future big blade projects. These works have been greatly inspired by this Hasiya thread and the good and bad reactions to sweetcostarica's words.

Karda you once said to me: Your "opinions" are only that and do not in any way represent truth." You are correct there is one Truth and that Truth I hope one day to walk in forever.

“I will only add, God bless you.” ― Jane Austen

Reply to Karda and Yangdu Martino,

I am deeply hurt when I hear Karda and Gehazi use crude and unpleasant words in discussions. I believe in God and that is not what I want to hear - not for my sake but for Karda and Gehazi.
Our "crude and unpleasant words" were in direct response to your own. In fact, you were privately told that what you were doing was not appreciated and your selfish attitude prevailed and obviously still does. If you truly believe in god, you would not be doing as you have done and continue to do.

Also, after reading the words above from Karda and realizing he and I are never going to see to eye or even agree to disagree on things concerning the Kukri and Himalayan Imports products. I must go elsewhere and put forth my views and opinion which I am not saying is authoritative by themselves. My views are from honest research and study, taken from many different people ranging from beginners to experts, citzen to soldier, alive and past on. Those people are authoritative and I'll make my references as clear as much as possible in my future big blade projects. These works have been greatly inspired by this Hasiya thread and the good and bad reactions to sweetcostarica's words.

Karda you once said to me: Your "opinions" are only that and do not in any way represent truth." You are correct there is one Truth and that Truth I hope one day to walk in forever.

“I will only add, God bless you.” ― Jane Austen

As long as you give credit where credit is due for you education, which you don't really seem to do.
You must remember that the truth lies in objectivity, something you and simon have both lost in your all consuming quest to be the all knowing "authority" of all things khukuri. Truth be told, he has you believing that many of the vintage pieces he sells on his forum are Nepalese and WWI or II era, when in actuality they aren't and he couldn't possibly know any differently. Many "experts" have come before either of you and at least they were, for the most part, honest in their assessments and dealings.
If you honestly think it will mean a difference, one iota, in the grand scheme of things that you go elsewhere, you have another think coming. If we're so mean to you here and the product that HI puts out is not good enough for you, then why do you continue to visit us?

My first experience with this type of thread on this forum. Hopefully my last.

Good or bad, none of my business, just not enjoyable.

Almost noon, bring on the DOTD. Happy thoughts.

That is happy! I was just looking at those just now. I see you nabbed one. Good for you.

Oh, my bad, went and looked again and you swam by. Bad for you my friend.

I might need to hunt down another wood handle one for a co worker here. I can feel in my cells he's gonna be wanting one.

My first experience with this type of thread on this forum. Hopefully my last.

Good or bad, none of my business, just not enjoyable.

Almost noon, bring on the DOTD. Happy thoughts.
+1
Bawanna, sorry about the sadness this thread has brought you and other members.
I like your positive attitude though and I'll try and not bring you down again here.
Take good care of yourself.

Green Bay Stained Glass.jpg
Above: One of my favorite pictures (makes me smile).

Clearing up a misunderstanding: I will go elsewhere to put forth my ideas, views, opinions etc. from studying, testing, and comparing big knives.
I am not leaving the HI Forum. There are good and wise people here (Yangdu, Kronckew & his brother, Steve T., shortwinger, Esav Benyamin, stickfred, jdk1, Howard, Berkley, iliam, and many more). I have lots to learn from them. Their opinions and views are valuable to me also.

Last edited:
This is too funny. You people need to lighten up.

Easy to say when your not involved in the situation.

To all:

This isn't a one time thing as it may appear in this thread. I've felt it necessary to speak to SCR on this type of thing on several occasions. Only to be met with diatribe about how it is his "right" to state opinion and facts as he sees them. How it is his right to choose to endorse another product when and wherever he sees fit including this forum. Just so there is no misunderstanding, I've had to implicitly clarify for him that it will happen no further in this forum, that he may be asked to leave if the problem continues and that if the problem here continues, I may exercise my "right" as a moderator to remove him from the site. I tried to handle this off-forum, so as not to make things uncomfortable for you all, unfortunately my pleas were left unheeded to the point where I will not keep quiet or polite any longer. All of us, including myself, are guests in Aunties house so to speak and should act and post accordingly.

I agree with the guest in Auntie's house completely and appreciate the clarification on the rest.

As a stand alone thread it did seem a bit over reactive but again, now we know and it matters not.

I'll try to be nice in Auntie's house.

I agree with the guest in Auntie's house completely and appreciate the clarification on the rest.

As a stand alone thread it did seem a bit over reactive but again, now we know and it matters not.

I'll try to be nice in Auntie's house.

That's why I felt a little clarification was needed, bawanna.
You're always a gentleman, no worries.
I've took no joy in having this come about here in this forum, I wish it hadn't.
I apologize again to the forum for the unpleasantness.

No worries Karda. :)

Just like Bawanna, this is my first time seeing something like this on the forum, and it was indeed a rather unpleasant experience and I'm happy it's over for now.

I suppose things like these occur once in a while and need to be dealt with in order to keep this forum the way it is, like a family gathering of khukuri addicts. :p

No worries Karda. :)

Just like Bawanna, this is my first time seeing something like this on the forum, and it was indeed a rather unpleasant experience and I'm happy it's over for now.

I suppose things like these occur once in a while and need to be dealt with in order to keep this forum the way it is, like a family gathering of khukuri addicts. :p

Yes, unfortunately things like this do happen on this forum at times, and on forums in general. Usually by those whom are lacking in manners or social skill suitable for public venues. Unfortunately, the person SCR happens to get his information from committed several acts of this nature on our forum and was removed from the site. You may or may not notice some similarity in their postings.
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...Kali-done-with-Khukri-s?p=3177859#post3177859

My job here, unfortunately for me, is not only to welcome and guide our customers, but also to ensure that things remain friendly, civil and that neither Uncle Bills intentions for this forum nor his or Aunties good graces become abused to the detriment of the company or the forum.

I've been reading this thread every day and have to say that I am generally upset over the complete disrespect of Aunties fourm. I have been here since 09 and seen many come and go because they could not control themselves or their personal views on what they think this or that should be. My friend it comes down to respect which is a trait some of us have more of than others. It's unfair to the first time customers of HI to come here and have to read this thread and possibly leave and never come back. HI makes a great product that fills the need for many many people and that is why we come back time and time again. Every time I have had dealings with Auntie she has gone above and beyond any other company I have ever dealt with and her generosity goes without saying. I don't want to get to long winded but as I said respect this place, and sometimes it's better to keep it to yourself.

I agree. The only thing all this negativity can accomplish is drive potential customers away. These little tiffs should be settled via private emails.

I agree. The only thing all this negativity can accomplish is drive potential customers away. These little tiffs should be settled via private emails.

Believe me, as I've stated several times, I tried to handle this privately. Only to be met with argumentativeness and proclaimations of "rights".
Then I have to log in here to see the same thing happening again on the forum. My only other recourse would be banning.

lets not forget the fact that sweet was essentially here to steal customers from auntie and the kami( only reason its public is because I saw this personally without even talking to karda, im pretty sure thats why karda spoke up )-- sweet came here talking nice, very diplomatic but was here to advertise for his close friend, go watch costa rica's youtube, ever single time someone asks "what should i buy?" -- his first response is always the company whom's owner disparaged the very founding of HI, and yeah sometimes healing is painful, it would do more harm than good to leave a guy advertising in your forum for another company, and always making posts to that effect , that HI is "tourist" (something the competitor uses often as a line on why you should buy from him).

so yeah im pretty new here, but I remember back when it was started, and i see it now, and i really believe in it, i love this company and im going to defend it in public and in private and on youtube and wherever I go that I hear anyone talking about it , they are gonna hear : "HI has the best knives for your money"

And while I totally respect the idea that this discussion could drive off customers, i contend that if you let sweet continue to ramble about authenticity and tourist blades ---and the people who believe in her product to fall silent when someone comes here saying "no no this other company is better, they do things the right way, HI is all tourist and done to sell you on a line"(which is what sweet says essentially in all his youtube videos which are long ______ blades advertisements where he refers every single inquiry to his friend, not this company which far more deserves the support of handmade knife buyers, not only for quality but karma.

Im just saayin yeah, this wasnt totally pleasant, but in the end it was very vocal support for HI on my part and then pointing out how sweet seems to be here specifically to sell his buddies product in another companies house after his buddy got banned. the whole thing is done a disservice by not accounting for it, auntie needs her customers, all of us, and we can't tolerate people spreading rumors or trying to talk it down in her house. So yeah keep the good vibes but that doesnt mean avoid all conflicts, otherwise this forum would be long ago something other than it is.

Last edited:
Back