Income Tax refund oppertunity for 3/4

16.5 inch 25 ounce Ang Khola by Anil. Satisal wood handle. $90.
Hello Yangu, I would like to purchase this 16.5 inch 25 ounce Ang Khola by Anil. Ken Chieu, Email: kenspiral@hotmail.com Do you still have my address and CC information on file? Cell: 917-626-6735. I sent you an email message about this. I assume your lifetime warranty would still apply. Correct? Thanks.

Hello Yangu, I would like to purchase this 16.5 inch 25 ounce Ang Khola by Anil. Ken Chieu, Email: kenspiral@hotmail.com Do you still have my address and CC information on file? Cell: 917-626-6735. I sent you an email message about this. I assume your lifetime warranty would still apply. Correct? Thanks.
Hi, Kenneth:

Welcome to the forum. This AK is a very good choice; I would have bought it myself yesterday, but I already have several similar HI knives.

However, I believe someone else already got it yesterday, as indicated in earlier posts in this thread. You could email Yangdu and ask if she has another similar blade. Quite often she does, and will sell it at the same price as the one posted.

Good luck.

Man, I'm going to toss my hat in the ring for that Tibetan sword if no one claims it in the next couple of days.

I had one just like it. Our late friend DannyInJapan liked it so much he offered to trade me some home made throwing stars, a DVD on how to throw them, and a Japanese bamboo knife. Dollar for dollar, Danny came out ahead. However, I ended up with some tools and knowledge that I appreciate as well as a warm memory of a friend no longer here. That said, I still wouldn't mind having a Tibetan sword again. I really liked mine for the brief period I had it.

I'll see if I can scrape up a few bucks if no one claims it....but seriously, someone needs that sword. Perfect do it all sword. Sharp, heavy, still a bit fast, forgiving of poor technique, and intuitive. One of the reasons Danny wanted it was that he learned a more instinctive form of weapon handling while studying in Japan. Basically, when you needed to get out of the way of a blow, you moved. When you needed to strike, strike. If a blow was going to land, you blocked with your weapon. It was, from what I remember, a very fluid survival form form of fighting. Not such much squaring off and crossing blades. Interesting stuff. He said the Tibetan Sword was perfect for it.

Man, I'm going to toss my hat in the ring for that Tibetan sword if no one claims it in the next couple of days.

I had one just like it. Our late friend DannyInJapan liked it so much he offered to trade me some home made throwing stars, a DVD on how to throw them, and a Japanese bamboo knife. Dollar for dollar, Danny came out ahead. However, I ended up with some tools and knowledge that I appreciate as well as a warm memory of a friend no longer here. That said, I still wouldn't mind having a Tibetan sword again. I really liked mine for the brief period I had it.

I'll see if I can scrape up a few bucks if no one claims it....but seriously, someone needs that sword. Perfect do it all sword. Sharp, heavy, still a bit fast, forgiving of poor technique, and intuitive. One of the reasons Danny wanted it was that he learned a more instinctive form of weapon handling while studying in Japan. Basically, when you needed to get out of the way of a blow, you moved. When you needed to strike, strike. If a blow was going to land, you blocked with your weapon. It was, from what I remember, a very fluid survival form form of fighting. Not such much squaring off and crossing blades. Interesting stuff. He said the Tibetan Sword was perfect for it.

Man I have one and its amazing for sure. Hope ya get it.

I want one of them long Tibetan swords! This one here is pretty dang long for a "short" sword tho. Id like to have one of them too! I wonder how they compare to the Tarwar?

If i was offered the rigri trade i might could be persuaded to let mine go btw... Kumar made mine and its gorgeous, just not very practical for me sadly.

Hello,

Sent an email to Yangdu. I would like to purchase the Chiruwa Ang Khola if it's still available.

17 1/2 inch 28 ounce Chiruwa Ang Khola by Anil. Satisal wood handle. $95.

First time buyer, long time fan and follower. Glad I finally made the jump.

Thank you,

X

Update: This CAK was sold. But I was offered a similar one. And it's one its way. Great and fast service. Thank you HI!

Last edited:
Back