Incredible service. Thank you JHubbard

Gizler00

Gold Member
After two failed attempts to find what I wanted in a 110, and feeing a little defeated, JHubbard reached out to me and said that he wanted to send me a hand picked 110. I was reluctant to give my address as I did not want or expect anything from buck or anyone else for that matter.

Well......when I opened my mailbox today and found a box from buck!

all I can say is this knife is absolutely perfect! Everything about this knife is perfect. There is zero play or movement side to side, it opens buttery smooth, and is just amazing.

I want to thank JHubbard for making this happen and everyone else who gave me advise and information along the way.
I will be sure to give updates as I use it. Can honestly say that I have not been this excited about a knife in a long time.
Thank you again.

M1DDZjQ.jpg

Wow that’s fantastic! And that is a sweet looking 110 ! And yes Mr J. Hubbard is a stellar warranty and quality manager! I’m glad it worked out so well for you and hope you enjoy the knife for many years.

all I can say is this knife is absolutely perfect! Everything about this knife is perfect. There is zero play or movement side to side, it opens buttery smooth, and is just amazing.

Awesome. Thanks JHubbard.

I have many 110s, all are great, but I have one that literally parts the seas when it opens. I'm sure he found one just like it for you. Good for you :)

Back