Indispensable...

g4ktDfF.jpg

Today it’s this one! Is that within the rules?

Wait, what, HD DEK1? Please explain, maybe I'm too new to CPK (just waiting for my first), but I'm really curious what the HD part means? :)

Here is a link to the DEK2 thread in case you didn't find it. The DEK2 is supposed to be beefier than the DEK1 and a little longer if I remember right. You can read the thread and get more info if you haven't already.

Well, it's a little wider, not longer.

Last edited:
Ah, I didn't read your post carefully enough, I read it as it was a special version of the DEK1, in lieu of the DEK2 and DEK3. I have read the DEK2 and DEK3 threads, but I must admit that the DEK1 shape is what looks most pleasing to my eyes.

Well today is a sad day.

We are on day 3 of a 1-week road trip and pretty sure I lost my indispensable: DEK1 w double black micarta and a taco sheath. It's just the standard make up and nothing overly fancy but was my most worn and most used knife.

I've gone through all my stuff and ripped through the car twice already so I'm fairly certain its gone. We're now way too far to turn back to look for it so I just hope whoever finds it takes good care of it.

I'm still trying to come to terms with this but it's hard. I know it's silly but it's going to be really, really hard to fully enjoy the rest of the trip.

I already feel naked without my favorite knife.

Well today is a sad day.

We are on day 3 of a 1-week road trip and pretty sure I lost my indispensable: DEK1 w double black micarta and a taco sheath. It's just the standard make up and nothing overly fancy but was my most worn and most used knife.

I've gone through all my stuff and ripped through the car twice already so I'm fairly certain its gone. We're now way too far to turn back to look for it so I just hope whoever finds it takes good care of it.

I'm still trying to come to terms with this but it's hard. I know it's silly but it's going to be really, really hard to fully enjoy the rest of the trip.

Wow, that's a bummer.

Well today is a sad day.

Man, I feel for you! If I lost Sophia I would be crying my eyes out and would not be easy to get along with to say the least. Anytime I leave the house, she is on my belt. And I cop a feel occasionally to make sure that she's still there.

Back