INFI CrabManDu Custom Grab Bag!!!!. . . Wednesday March 4, 2020 at 9:00pm Eastern

Jerry Busse

INFI CrabManDu Custom Grab Bag!!!!. . . Wednesday March 4, 2020 at 9:00pm Eastern

Very Limited numbers available! :eek::eek::eek::cool::thumbsup:

Max and Ty have commandeered the crusty crew from the Crab Shack to go Rat Wild with custom handles and hand applied satin finishes on a small batch of INFI CrabMandus!!! :eek::cool::cool:

These blades came out magnificent as usual, with more than 10,000 years of knifemaking experience going into each one! :cool:

This is more of a semi-blind grab bag of sorts as you know exactly which blade you'll be getting (INFI CrabManDu) but you'll have no idea which handles you're getting until your knife arrives! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

These are all boxed on the shop floor so no one in shipping will know who is getting what!

We have split them into 2 groups in order to save you lots of cheese!!! :thumbsup::cool::D

Each group features fully customized INFI CrabMandus with beautiful hand applied satin finishes and custom handles! :thumbsup::cool:

Group A is priced at $467.00 and are priced anywhere from $527.00 - $627.00. You could save as much as $160.00!!!

Group B is priced at $367.00 and are priced anywhere from $407.00 - $517.00. You could save as much as $150.00!!!

I recommend that you include a second choice of the other group in case your first choice sells out first.

How to order:

This offer will be done Ganzaaa Style, which means that if you want one you must email both Garth and Amy at garth@bussecombat.com and amy@bussecombat.com at/or after 9:00 pm Eastern!

Orders will be taken in the order in which they are received starting at 9:00 pm Eastern.

All emails received BEFORE 9:00 pm Eastern will be put at the end of the line!!! :eek::eek::eek:

There is no whine with this cheese! That means that since this is a "Blind Grab Bag" there are no returns and if you whine on any social media, you will be banned from any future blind grab bag offers!:eek::eek::thumbsup::cool:

Let's Drink!!! :cool:

Jerry :D

Below are random sample pics from each group!!! These are only a few blades that we grabbed from each group.

GROUP A Samples!!!
Custom%20Mandu%20HC-X2.jpg

GROUP B Samples!!!
Custom%20Mandu%20LC-X2.jpg

Very Limited numbers available! :eek::eek::eek::cool::thumbsup:

MaxRat has commandeered the crusty crew from the Crab Shack to go Rat Wild with custom handles and hand applied satin finishes on a small batch of INFI CrabMandus!!! :eek::cool::cool:

These blades came out magnificent as usual, with more than 10,000 years of knifemaking experience going into each one! :cool:

This is more of a semi-blind grab bag of sorts as you know exactly which blade you'll be getting (INFI CrabManDu) but you'll have no idea which handles you're getting until your knife arrives! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

These are all boxed on the shop floor so no one in shipping will know who is getting what!

We have split them into 2 groups in order to save you lots of cheese!!! :thumbsup::cool::D

Each group features fully customized INFI CrabMandus with beautiful hand applied satin finishes and custom handles! :thumbsup::cool:

Group A is priced at $467.00 and are priced anywhere from $527.00 - $627.00. You could save as much as $160.00!!!

Group B is priced at $367.00 and are priced anywhere from $407.00 - $517.00. You could save as much as $150.00!!!

I recommend that you include a second choice of the other group in case your first choice sells out first.

How to order:

This offer will be done Ganzaaa Style, which means that if you want one you must email both Garth and Amy at garth@bussecombat.com and amy@bussecombat.com at/or after 9:00 pm Eastern!

Orders will be taken in the order in which they are received starting at 9:00 pm Eastern.

All emails received BEFORE 9:00 pm Eastern will be put at the end of the line!!! :eek::eek::eek:

There is no whine with this cheese! That means that since this is a "Blind Grab Bag" there are no returns and if you whine on any social media, you will be banned from any future blind grab bag offers!:eek::eek::thumbsup::cool:

Let's Drink!!! :cool:

Jerry :D

Below are random sample pics from each group!!! These are only a few blades that we grabbed from each group.

GROUP A Samples!!!
Custom%20Mandu%20HC-X2.jpg

GROUP B Samples!!!
Custom%20Mandu%20LC-X2.jpg
damn. very nice.

If only I could guarantee a lightning strike micarta. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
If only I could guarantee that I wouldn't get a g-rexed type handle....
I'm admittedly impressed that I like the majority of the ones shown above, though. Combining that with my love of the platform, I might have to take a chance on at least one

Last edited:
The mocha swirl/melting sundae (B1) almost has me dissuaded...but that logo is trying to pull me back.
For those asking about specs, I'd anticipate comparable to the FHFG Infi Ratmandu that was released not too long ago. Of course, I don't claim to be very bright; and I certainly don't speak for the company.

Aaaaand, Jerry pulls me into another classic design. With my mentors and badgers, I dont need a Ratmandu, even in infi. But I got to get a lightning strike.

Back