INFI CrabManDu Custom Grab Bag!!!!. . . Wednesday March 4, 2020 at 9:00pm Eastern

Flying between a couple timezones put me at a wild disadvantage, but I landed one in the Group A. Come on mammoth tooth lookin' summabitsh.... I can imagine it pictured nicely on a trophy mule deer in November. If I don't get a glorious handle, I'm sending a registered letter to Mr. Boss himself to let him know it's his fault I didn't connect with a monster. That'll teach him.

Same. I got lucky my plane was delayed so I was able to dash off an email 2 minutes after 9pm EST as my plane started its takeoff roll!

Will see what Group A awards me later this week!

I've been spoiled by Amazon - my knives aren't being delivered tomorrow. And, since UPS pretty much doesn't move over the weekend, or won't be monday, either. I'll be sitting there when the UPS hub opens Tuesday morning, though :thumbsup:

Well I’m just smitten! Now off to have a sheath made! One of the most beautiful knives I own; very happy!

undefined
https://imgur.com/4LA7qTb
undefined
4LA7qTb

Last edited:
I present my loot:

Arc

Burly

Beastly

To say I am happy with these Group B knives would be an understatement of Lightning Bolt proportions... Couldn't have asked for better!

I like my Group A Lichtenberg burned handle, and the turquoise accents are super well done. But if someone is dying to have a Lightning-struck handle RMD, I might be willing to trade for another Group A.

Last edited:
WOW! That's a beauty. Great haul! Mine is waiting for me but I'm stuck at the office!!!
Yeah, super happy with it, esp. since I recently considered but skipped over a NFNO with a similar handle. I also acquired (via the exchange, over the holidays) another CS NFNO with pinecones and red metallic resin... so they kinda go together!

Beastly is probably both my wife and my fav one from this loot.... although I really like how dark Burly is and also how it feels in my hand as well (very thick handle, thickest of the group). That handle wood has a deep luster to it that's kinda irresistible; and the G-Rex pairing makes it really classy too.

WOW! That's a beauty. Great haul! Mine is waiting for me but I'm stuck at the office!!!
Hope you get to go home to some beauties of your own! Do share when you get a chance!!

Would love to see what everyone else got too!

Back