INFI CrabManDu Custom Grab Bag!!!!. . . Wednesday March 4, 2020 at 9:00pm Eastern

I present my loot:

Arc

Burly

Beastly

To say I am happy with these Group B knives would be an understatement of Lightning Bolt proportions... Couldn't have asked for better!

I like my Group A Lichtenberg burned handle, and the turquoise accents are super well done. But if someone is dying to have a Lightning-struck handle RMD, I might be willing to trade for another Group A.
The pinecone was a group B as well? Amazing.

I'm not sure, but kinda looks like end-grain of some kind of petrified or stabalized hardwood.
Whatever it is... It's very nice! :thumbsup:

Maybe someone from the shop can chime in...

Sooo, this happened today....

49653642037_b80ecbfbfb_k.jpg

49653363851_db5887c66b_k.jpg

49653641837_b521b65f8c_k.jpg

49653641637_d0d78e43da_k.jpg

49653641582_8ce14d6894_k.jpg

49652826008_ef4aa29486_k.jpg

49653363346_6d3327eabd_k.jpg

49652826058_bb20c2f252_k.jpg

49652826008_ef4aa29486_k.jpg

49653641907_3514ce7b94_k.jpg
That's damn cool!
Looks like you pulled that Rat out of some prehistoric amber!

Pictures taken in a hurry from my phone. Image quality sucks IMO the colors are so much more impressive in hand, but UPS got help up by a storm and I didn't have it in me to get out the real camera today...

Not the one I was hoping for and really no clue what the material is (any input is appreciated). Still a work of art and another gorgeous blade.

A1 or A2 would have been my choice if I could have hand picked until I saw a couple others have received.

KvtlpWq.jpg

TfhH1F8.jpg

Hi!,

So here’s my Group A. I don’t suppose any of you know what the handle material is?
View attachment 1301899

Looks almost like a petrified wood to my eyes, does it feel really heavy in the handle?

Pictures taken in a hurry from my phone. Image quality sucks IMO the colors are so much more impressive in hand, but UPS got help up by a storm and I didn't have it in me to get out the real camera today...

Not the one I was hoping for and really no clue what the material is (any input is appreciated). Still a work of art and another gorgeous blade.

A1 or A2 would have been my choice if I could have hand picked until I saw a couple others have received.

KvtlpWq.jpg

TfhH1F8.jpg

Looks like the stuff bowling balls are made out of, strange stuff... never seen anything like it on a knife before.

KvtlpWq.jpg

TfhH1F8.jpg

Wow, that looks like they took a piece of the Milky Way Galaxy and put it in your knife handle! Nice score!

Beautiful knife !!!!!! Like something from a Thor or Ironman movie !!!!

KvtlpWq.jpg

TfhH1F8.jpg
This is awesome !!!! Looks like it’s made from an infinity stone ;):D:D:D

Yeah, I would have guessed as much... yours looks like semi-precious stones of some kind. Maybe turquoise or lapis lazuli or similar?
Garth said it was dyed ivory mosaic~ so yep~:thumbsup: I need to get sun photos- the non-logo side looks even better imo, this is one I can't figure out how they did it exactly. I can't recall ever seeing anything like it myself.

Garth said it was dyed ivory mosaic~ so yep~:thumbsup: I need to get sun photos- the non-logo side looks even better imo, this is one I can't figure out how they did it exactly. I can't recall ever seeing anything like it myself.
Get on those sun photos. As much time as you spend posting, you've had time to take a couple pics. :) Kidding, with the friendliest of intentions.

Back