• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

INFI: Game Warden with Chuddy Bear Sheath

Circle10

Gold Member
Shipping is within the United States only, by USPS Priority Mail with tracking. Fees are listed for PayPal Goods (no extra fees). First unconditional “I’ll take it” in this thread followed up with a prompt PM or Email for payment info gets it. Please feel free to PM or email me with any questions.

JNfXw81.jpg

oPMXDre.jpg

o9hcRKq.jpg

bs7Mwse.jpg

34WYYKm.jpg

RhXNuU4.jpg

(SOLD) Combat Grade ASH-1 (INFI). I am calling this used due to some smoothing of the coating near the edge. I purchased this as new and I have not used it. Jungle green blade with magnum black canvas micarta handles. This is .32” thick, has a 6.5” blade and is 12” overall. Included is the black kydex sheath by unknown maker.

Price is (SOLD) and includes shipping to US only. PayPal Goods, no extra fees.

Combat Grade Game Warden (INFI). This is as new and unused. It has a black blade with black canvas micarta handles and is .20 thick. Blade length is 3” and it is 7” overall. Included is a nice black basket weave Chuddy Bear neck sheath.

Price is $350 and includes shipping to US only. PayPal Goods, no extra fees.

Last edited:
Payment sent. Thanks again. Need to change my screen name to the ASH Man, but don’t know how well that’d go over...

Back