INFI Mastiff Death Chat!

The Ratweiler/Mastiff/Daddy handle was really unique and comfortable for chopping chores. You could choke back on that sucker and really send some wood chips flyin’. I hope we can make this happen!!!

well the Mega Ratweiler is still available at the Swamp Rat website if you missed out on it.

Not to be a dick, but some like em longer instead of thicker ;). No doubt, plenty will be satisfied either way, maybe even more ecstatic if they can fondle one with each hand.

I found a model with google to show roughly what that would look like. I'm now wondering if we couldn't be trusted with both... or is that blasphemy?
YsGXmz6l.png

Just got my mega swamp warden.

It reminded me that we need an infi mastiff with the same thickness and grind.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this

Which Swamp Rat chopper was it that had the grip without the index-finger groove? Was that the Chopweiler?

Which Swamp Rat chopper was it that had the grip without the index-finger groove? Was that the Chopweiler?

It was the chopweiler. It seems a lot of people really liked the lack of a groove. It's on my wish list, though not at the top as the groove doesn't bother me and I like the clip point look of the RW. If they brought it out in similar finish as the infi rateiler with fuller and all, I would probably have to get one of those.

I like the look of the Ratweiler more. But I perceive I'd like the feel of the handle of the Chopweiler more.
But INFI Mastiff? Why not!

Back