INFI Ratmandu UPDATE

If you were asking me, I honestly don't recall. I can't even recall what scale material I ordered on this one, lol! :eek: There was at least one delivered today if you check the main announcement thread.
Same here! That was the ultimate surprise! I just opened up the box and said "you did good kid" I ordered it and paid for it back whenever - so I apparently ordered Maroon and Satin :):thumbsup:

ratmandu.jpg

There's already one on the exchange o_O

Seriously??? Good grief! :rolleyes: (ETA - And it's marked up ~50%... :poop: :thumbsdown:)

Same here! That was the ultimate surprise! I just opened up the box and said "you did good kid" I ordered it and paid for it back whenever - so I apparently ordered Maroon and Satin :):thumbsup:

View attachment 1218059

That might be exactly what I ordered too. But I seem to recall thinking hard on G10... (ETA - Yep! I checked. Satin/Maroon for me too! :D)

Last edited:
any of these dings coated ones ?

I've got a few (4?) Satin Infidus; so I went with BIG DC with maroon.... then went back a few days later and ordered one in black micarta, just in case I didn't like the maroon (I'd ordered a maroon SOS before, and wasn't feeling any love for the brown; but i've seen quite a few more recent examples that I thought looked good, so I decided to try again)

My satin/maroon is due on Thursday, and it looks like I made a great choice.... thanks for the pic Leonardo63! This might just mess up my knife list for an upcoming hunt.... provided I could get a sheath in time. Did you get a satin one yet, Mr Brown?!?

Seriously??? Good grief! :rolleyes: (ETA - And it's marked up ~50%... :poop: :thumbsdown:)

That might be exactly what I ordered too. But I seem to recall thinking hard on G10... (ETA - Yep! I checked. Satin/Maroon for me too! :D)

It’s always the new guys who think they can get fleabay asking prices from a bunch of leathery old Hogs ;)

I ordered a satin and a coated. Almost got a DC but held off at the last minute. I got a feeling the uncoated blades are shipping first. I can wait though.

Black G10/Satin. 10.8 oz. These are really nice knives.
905EVlS.jpg

kWcHVLy.jpg

Guessing that is a no ???????
David, I told you once the coated ones are ready for processing I will contact you. No coated ones have been processed yet.
Thank you,
Amy
Customer Service
Busse Combat

Two BIG DC inbound - for Friday delivery. Given the signature requirement, I probably won't have them in hand until Monday, though :(

Two BIG DC inbound - for Friday delivery. Given the signature requirement, I probably won't have them in hand until Monday, though :(
Remember with all orders you place through us just let us know if you want it Non signature required. We ship everything signature required unless you ask us not too. Any issues with Shipping contact Patti direct (Our AMAZING shipping manager) at shipping@bussecombat.com
Amy
Amy-0
Customer Service
Busse Knife Group

Amy-0 Amy-0
I don't mind the signature confirmation; and I'll likely be home most of Friday... it's just unlikely that I'll wake up & get to the door before the driver scurries back to his van & drives off. At least when I'm picking it up; it is at a time that's convenient to me (well, working within the confines of UPS business hours can only be so convenient).

Remember with all orders you place through us just let us know if you want it Non signature required. We ship everything signature required unless you ask us not too. Any issues with Shipping contact Patti direct (Our AMAZING shipping manager) at shipping@bussecombat.com
Amy
Amy-0
Customer Service
Busse Knife Group

thank you Amy. Good to know that we can request non-signature required.
I have the UPS app that allows me to electronically release/authorize the delivery.

So far the ones that showed up on the Web the black micarta looks really black!! Typically it’s not that dark. They look great.

Unfortunately I order maroon. Or moron. Not sure what one I am.

Back