INFI Ratmandu With Full-Height Flat Grind! . . .Wed. 8-7-19 at 9:00pm Eastern!!!. . (Cool Pics)

.... it really is a hot set of specs for the money

Absolutely. In fact I think I remember Jerry saying some time back to the effect we're not going to see INFI RMDs in the ~200 range again. He might have posted that in a fit of sobriety however....

I think I'm the only guy here who didn't go after one of these. I'm poor lately and just ordered the Desert BASE with flat grind, so this was an easy pass for me. One day I'll become an adult and have enough mula for any knife I want lol.

Good news for you trough trampling, shopping cart destroyers!!!!! . . . . Looks like we will have our shopping cart fixed and ready to go once again!!!!. . . . :thumbsup: :cool:

That poor little cart took a HUGE beating from you HOGs!!!!. . . . I've grown accustomed to watching you HOGs trample each other but come on! Now you're destroying company property!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :D:D:D:D

We have covered this new cart with Kevlar and strengthened it with armored plate made from 1/2" thick hardened INFI ! ! ! ! Good luck destroying this one!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool:

If all goes as planned, the INFImandu FHFG will be "LIVE" once again in about 2 hours, that's somewhere between 7:15 - 7:45pm Eastern tonight!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

This will be your LAST chance to score an INFImandu FHFG straight from the shop in any one of the three currently offered standard configurations!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Best of luck HOGs!!! :cool:

Let's Drink!!!! :cool:

Jerry :D

If somebody wants to donate one to poor old me, I'll gladly accept! Big dc with maroon please :)

sixplymaple sixplymaple Good on ya for being responsible. :thumbsup: The knife sickness is real.

Six ply maple...skateboard deck reference or something else?

Good guess, but drums actually. Had this username on different forums/sites for like 15 years. Even used to be my Xbox Live and AIM name lol. Too bad I hardly ever play anymore. Such is life though.

Reactions: mb>
Good news for you trough trampling, shopping cart destroyers!!!!! . . . . Looks like we will have our shopping cart fixed and ready to go once again!!!!. . . . :thumbsup: :cool:

That poor little cart took a HUGE beating from you HOGs!!!!. . . . I've grown accustomed to watching you HOGs trample each other but come on! Now you're destroying company property!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :D:D:D:D

We have covered this new cart with Kevlar and strengthened it with armored plate made from 1/2" thick hardened INFI ! ! ! ! Good luck destroying this one!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool:

If all goes as planned, the INFImandu FHFG will be "LIVE" once again in about 2 hours, that's somewhere between 7:15 - 7:45pm Eastern tonight!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

This will be your LAST chance to score an INFImandu FHFG straight from the shop in any one of the three currently offered standard configurations!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Best of luck HOGs!!! :cool:

Let's Drink!!!! :cool:

Jerry :D

I'm setting my alarm, with a 7 month old you try to sleep when he does .Something to keep me awake either Tullamore dew or maybe Jameson.:):thumbsup:

I understand your running a business and to stay in business (and keep on keeping on with that sexy warranty) you need to make money, but I love the short runs and the feeling that I’m getting a badass blade that not many folks are going to get the opportunity to touch. With that said can we get another shot at that fmv14 because I was an hour late for that one and missed it! Contradiction or conundrum?

I understand your running a business and to stay in business (and keep on keeping on with that sexy warranty) you need to make money, but I love the short runs and the feeling that I’m getting a badass blade that not many folks are going to get the opportunity to touch. With that said can we get another shot at that fmv14 because I was an hour late for that one and missed it! Contradiction or conundrum?
I have you on the waiting list.
Amy-0
Customer Service
Busse Combat

Back