INFI Ratmandu With Full-Height Flat Grind! . . .Wed. 8-7-19 at 9:00pm Eastern!!!. . (Cool Pics)

I put one in my cart when they fixed the shipping cart; but never completed the purchase...I was on the verge of making the jump this morning; but managed to close the page. (Cut me some slack, I bought a new car this week)
It's not as if I need another RMD - I think I have 12, including 4 in infi...plus the one I ordered on Wednesday

I put one in my cart when they fixed the shipping cart; but never completed the purchase...I was on the verge of making the jump this morning; but managed to close the page. (Cut me some slack, I bought a new car this week)
It's not as if I need another RMD - I think I have 12, including 4 in infi...plus the one I ordered on Wednesday
It’s not enough

How is it possible the blades are still for purchase?
I was refreshing my Busse page like mad after the announcement for the second round.
I've now got 4 on order.......hmmm.....maybe another satin?

How is it possible the blades are still for purchase?
I was refreshing my Busse page like mad after the announcement for the second round.
I've now got 4 on order.......hmmm.....maybe another satin?

All you need to know is satin is still available ;):D:D

Heck maybe I’ll grab just one more satin :eek::eek:o_O:)

Man, you guys are stressing me out! LOL! Talk about addicts man, you guys hooked! :lol: ~ I made it simple, get me 1 satin and call it good :p
This would be a good moment for one of them David Chappelle mems - say "Look in this mirror man, look at yourself. look what you're doing to yourself man! you used to look young and virile" LOLOLOLOLO!!!!

View attachment 1176868 “I heard they still got them satin ones”
Man, you guys are stressing me out! LOL! Talk about addicts man, you guys hooked! :lol: ~ I made it simple, get me 1 satin and call it good :p
This would be a good moment for one of them David Chappelle mems - say "Look in this mirror man, look at yourself. look what you're doing to yourself man! you used to look young and virile" LOLOLOLOLO!!!!

Yeah I know.. this availability is really tempting me... already ordered 3 BIG DC and 1 satin... maybe I need another satin! (wife will kill me some more... Maybe add some torture before the killing now)

On second thought... (for the 4th time) I'd better save that budget for whatever the boss and Amy-0 find under their CNC machines, grinding stations, feed troughs, and feed barrels.

I keep having to also remind myself to leave budget for pants...

I figure if I change my mind, it shouldn't be too difficult to find somebody that wants one more than me

Oh yeah in for a satin with black G10 - but will I change to tan and black.... or blue and black or......

Back