INFI Ratmandu With Full-Height Flat Grind! . . .Wed. 8-7-19 at 9:00pm Eastern!!!. . (Cool Pics)

b5ymhu2.jpg

Same here! So excited! (Except wife won't be home to sign for it.... What to do...

Mine is coming UPS. Sign up for their app and then you have the option of pre-authorized release of package ( if you live in a safe neighborhood without porch pirates)

Mine is coming UPS. Sign up for their app and then you have the option of pre-authorized release of package ( if you live in a safe neighborhood without porch pirates)
I have their app and tried looking for that option once but couldn't find it! Fortunately, I live in a pretty safe part of town with little to no package theft so far (knock on wood).

I have their app and tried looking for that option once but couldn't find it! Fortunately, I live in a pretty safe part of town with little to no package theft so far (knock on wood).

With the app, or a My UPS account, you can also divert it to a nearby UPS store, and pick it up there at your convenience. I do this often if there's any chance nobody is going to be home on delivery day.

My satin and tan canvas arrived today. I finally have the knife I’ve been wanting Swamp Rat to make for at least a decade.

With the app, or a My UPS account, you can also divert it to a nearby UPS store, and pick it up there at your convenience. I do this often if there's any chance nobody is going to be home on delivery day.
I've been trying - keep getting this message
Change Delivery
Manage your deliveries to fit your schedule by changing how, when and where they are delivered.

We're sorry, but it seems we're experiencing technical issues. Please refresh your screen or try again later.

Back