INFI Ratmandu With Full-Height Flat Grind! . . .Wed. 8-7-19 at 9:00pm Eastern!!!. . (Cool Pics)

Anyone get a shipping notice last week? I got dinged Monday but never saw an invoice /receipt or shipping notice.

Anybody have pics comparing green & tan canvas with satin blade? Or BIG DC, trying to decide on mine... leaning towards green canvas, it seems to be much lighter color than the tan to my eyes. I have never seen it in person though, so may be totally off base.
I have a few pics up of my BIG DC with green canvas. It's around somewhere. This thread and jackmandu's thread. There's also a wonderful color combination vault thread you should check out.

Mine just arrived and I love it. Currently, I own an Infi satin version and a Sr101 Ratmandu and the ffg is might be my favorite. The sun shines twice a year in western Pa, so I’ll try to take a pic this weekend. The Ffg version will fit in a my standard sabre kydex sheath but’s it’s a tight fit.

I just got shipping notice it should be here early next week

Expect delivery today, if the UPS driver actually proceeds down my driveway... Since a signature is required, I hope they will do so, else I'll find a notice in my mail box or some random place in the woods telling me to pick the package up at a UPS location on Monday 30 miles away and the wrong-direction from where I work :rolleyes:

What’s everyone doing for sheaths? I’m a week out from delivery and am needing to order a sheath. I’ve tried a few sheath makers before and have been nothing but stoked but for this one I am heavily considering one of the cool zombie skin variants from David (bro, nice to meet you at blade show but I couldn’t for the life of me find your table...).

I’m struggling with mounting options. With a blade this size would you guys recco a direct belt attachment or something like a drop loop or dangler?
Tooting my own horn here, but my UKE can do both... and then some... and it will fit any of Dave's sheaths for ANY Busse https://imgur.com/a/6P1Bmji
Original Design

Updated version

Sale thread: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/universal-kydex-sheath-extender-uke-2-0.1683794/

I did a few feathers and batoned a little on the factory edge and the INFI Ratmandu was awesome. I went inside and within 5 minutes at 600/800 grit at 17 dps it was sharp and another 2 minutes on bare leather, she is a razor blade. great knife!004C4E2C-63DA-48A2-B153-17B8B1A0BA07.jpeg

Got these two beauties yesterday :)
6BD874C3-83DD-4EAE-A9F9-EDA248667DB0_zps6qdj1dia.jpeg
0D908CAF-9A9C-4A40-BBC7-055B7E514348_zpsv7pjjbdb.jpeg

Last edited:
Back