INFI Ratmandu With Full-Height Flat Grind! . . .Wed. 8-7-19 at 9:00pm Eastern!!!. . (Cool Pics)

Could any of you generous Hogs who have the FHFG INFImandu, an Anniversary Mean Street and/or a Mini Mean Street post some comparison pics? Interested in the Streets, but didn’t think it was worth starting a whole thread over. Thanks!

Edit to stay on topic

m5xhQFL.jpg

Last edited:
Could any of you generous Hogs who have the FHFG INFImandu, an Anniversary Mean Street and/or a Mini Mean Street post some comparison pics? Interested in the Streets, but didn’t think it was worth starting a whole thread over. Thanks!

Edit to stay on topic

m5xhQFL.jpg
Nice sheath. Who made it?
I need one for mine. Thanks!

I don't have a Mini, but here's a comparison of the FHFG INFImandu and AMS... the 'du is a much bigger knife. I see the AMS as a perfect fixed blade EDC, or small all-arounder (slicey, while still just a bit stout). It would also be great as a game processing knife, but I prefer blades that are just a little thinner, like the BAD or any of the Busse ELMAX knives.

Ajlzj5R.jpg

Bump for specs on INFImandu FHFG, in answer to 5” blade camp knife request thread.

I'd kill to have this satin full hight flat rmd offered again..damnit..why didn't I spring for that

Back