INFI Ratweiler Death Chat!!!

FB, I think the dominance of SR-101 over INFI in O2W was meant to increase the customer base.
If you read confessions of Busse (not so) Anonymous members, more than a few blame their addiction on RMD (myself included). So lots of the regular buyers/addicts started with SR-101...
Then it makes sense that extending customer base by SR-101 offerings would happen.

Yep, definitely will increase customers, because it's much better at hitting the price-to-performance 'sweet spot' advantage!

Direct from the Busse folks:

"In 2001, right after the attack on September 11th, we built the first and only Busse Combat blades ever made out of SR-101. In the 14 years since then, we have been inundated by police and military units with requests for more Busse designs to be made out of this material due to its now legendary performance and price advantage."

http://www.bussecombat.com/battle-grade-anniversary-steel-heart/

Any infi rat would be epic, but I have to agree: a Ratweiler or Chopweiler in infi would be AWESOME!!

Great shots bro! I'll take a few tomorrow to add more inspiration to the thread lol :thumbup:

Man. I'd love to see an infi release of the three ratweiler handled blades! Infi rat mastiff anyone?? Sorry...... Back on topic....

Infi ratweiler le thickness with lb treatment! 😀😉😎😍😍😍😍😍

Man. I'd love to see an infi release of the three ratweiler handled blades! Infi rat mastiff anyone?? Sorry...... Back on topic....

Infi ratweiler le thickness with lb treatment! 😀😉😎😍😍😍😍😍

Yes!!!!! That new handle is so good. We need more of this line.

The Ratweilers 3! The rare generation 1 jungle Rat, comp finish generation 1 Rat, and the new generation II Rat :cool:

attachment.php

Attachments

• image1(1).jpg
    image1(1).jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 109
That first gen jungle version looks great.

The hue is kinda off in my pic, but I think my old chopweiler was like that before I stripped it.

Last edited:
Oh, so this is a picture thread now, eh? :thumbup:

Old Ratweiler / New Ratweiler...

New Ratweiler / New BGFSH...

It sounds good to me. I'm so far in it stinks like a swamp rat. I've been asking for this same marriage.

Here's the ghetto bros....

Attachments

• HPIM4313.jpg
    HPIM4313.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Been a long time since I posted, but talk of INFI Ratweiler awoke me from the dead! 😊

Back