Info on Case XX Throwers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I've heard that Case is no longer making throwing knives. Is this true? Anybody know why they stopped or how I can get ahold of some that DO NOT have wood or plastic handles? I'm already looking on eBay. I posted a "Wanted to Buy" thread with more detail on the knife I'm looking for. There's a link in that thread too. I'm just curious if anyone has information on the history of Case XX throwing knives. Thanks.

I don't believe that Case has a made throwing knives in years. They made a couple of nice sets, the 304 and 305 back in the 80's. They also made a small one and I believe they made a 12 inch one when Jim Parker was in charge.

S
Hi,
I've heard that Case is no longer making throwing knives. Is this true? Anybody know why they stopped or how I can get ahold of some that DO NOT have wood or plastic handles? I'm already looking on eBay. I posted a "Wanted to Buy" thread with more detail on the knife I'm looking for. There's a link in that thread too. I'm just curious if anyone has information on the history of Case XX throwing knives. Thanks.

You need a Gold membership to sell and then you need to post in the appropriate sub forum.
Bobby Branton

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a set of these. A 303, 304 and 305. Any idea what they're worth?

SECTION 5 - Miscellaneous -
WHAT IS MY KNIFE / GADGET / SPATULA / TUNING FORK WORTH ?!?!?!?!

In order to curtail potential abuse of membership privileges associated with the forums, questions regarding valuation of knives and collections are limited to those with a membership level which permits selling on this site. Accordingly, registered and basic members may not start or post in threads with such requests whether with the intent to sell or for informational purposes only. This rule applies throughout the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back