Info on my first Hinderer

hello,
I picked up my first Hinderer over the weekend in a trade and I came here looking for info. I was surprised to see that the RHK subsection was closed 3 years ago. I went to google and it looks like the RHK forum on his own website is closed as well, weird.

Anyway, I was wondering what generation my XM-18 3.5” fatty harpoon tanto battlefield pickup is. And anything else you guys could tell me would be awesome as well.

Thanks! Pics...
aocxrJE.jpg

LWN0pR9.jpg

I don’t know much about Hinderer knives. But that’s a beauty. I think there are markings on the blade tang when disassembled that can give you some info on it.

From what I've seen, most of the discussion and such is done on their facebook group.

I don't see a lock bar insert (which would rule out gen 5 & 6), so I would estimate that a gen 4 given the time frame they did the battlefield series.

From what I've seen, most of the discussion and such is done on their facebook group.

I don't see a lock bar insert (which would rule out gen 5 & 6), so I would estimate that a gen 4 given the time frame they did the battlefield series.

And the time frame of fatties. I would think gen 4 as well.

Cool, thanks guys! I was figuring 4 too. Yeah, the only resource that looked to still be live was Facebook but I don’t have an account.

This one is 100% a Gen 4 as all Fatties were Gen 4! Hope you enjoy the Battlefield Pickup, I personally love the way they look. If you have other questions about it feel free to shoot me a PM or email (scott@usamadeblade.com) anytime!

Congrats on an awesome first Hinderer!

This one is 100% a Gen 4 as all Fatties were Gen 4! Hope you enjoy the Battlefield Pickup, I personally love the way they look. If you have other questions about it feel free to shoot me a PM or email (scott@usamadeblade.com) anytime!

Congrats on an awesome first Hinderer!
Thank you! I appreciate the help and offer

Back