Info on threads.

I've tried to with no luck to add a photo or two to a posting. Is there a trick to it. Thanks. Roger

The photos are already on my computer. I tried to click on the square for an image but can't get it to the post.
This shows up I typed the photo name in the box and clicked insert. I know I'm doing something wrong but what. Thanks.

You will still need a image host / app such as Imgur. Then you want to select the image size to fit. I forget the max size file but I think it’s 250 mb. It will tell you if it exceeds the limit.

The photos are already on my computer. I tried to click on the square for an image but can't get it to the post.
This shows up I typed the photo name in the box and clicked insert. I know I'm doing something wrong but what. Thanks.

If you are a paid member here, you can attach pictures directly from your computer. Since at this time you do not appear to be a paid member, you will need to load your pictures onto a picture hosting site on the web. Image guru seems to be the most popular site used here. Once your picture is on the hosting site, you can copy it's web address, and paste it into your post.

O.B.

As a registered member, you cannot directly upload pictures to BF from your computer. But you can upload them to a web hosting site and then link to them. I use Imgur for such things. It's free. Full instructions are in the thread listed below:
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/how-to-post-pictures-using-imgur-comprehensive.1504241/

I first want to thank everyone for the info on this subject. It looks like I will have to get one of the younger kids to teach me this maneuver. Again thanks all. Roger

Back