Information from Instagram and Facebook!

Do any of these look like something any of us ordered???

When they show a table full of 4.7's I'll really be losing it :D

I wonder. I think one color in the various materials and oiled versus dry can all look a little different and maybe deceiving.

True... But I can't imagine what the light beige two-colored is? Looks like canvas? But too light to be camo?

True... But I can't imagine what the light beige two-colored is? Looks like canvas? But too light to be camo?

My guess is an unoiled canvas camo. Canvas can get dull when dry and if we're talking about the same one I can make out all 3 colors if I squint.

I usually make one mistake each year though, so I could be getting it out of the way early for 2016 :)

My guess is an unoiled canvas camo. Canvas can get dull when dry and if we're talking about the same one I can make out all 3 colors if I squint.

I usually make one mistake each year though, so I could be getting it out of the way early for 2016 :)

Well that is the most plausible explanation. Might be that I want to believe... ;)

I wonder if this includes the pre-sale? Mine is camo canvas without bow drill divot and with OD sheath.

Well that is the most plausible explanation. Might be that I want to believe... ;)

Now I'm also a true believer, but my other thought that squashed my imagined endless possibilities was: who would get special, unannounced handle colors if they were not an option to order on the site?

Now I'm also a true believer, but my other thought that squashed my imagined endless possibilities was: who would get special, unannounced handle colors if they were not an option to order on the site?

Wait, what? You mean you haven't been bothering Ellie and Guy over mail and Instagram the past 9 months to get special treatment like the rest of us?? ;)

A glorious sight to behold.

So are those lanyards coming standard with new orders???

The lanyard are how we keep track of orders once they've been built. When they get built the order number gets put on there, so when I go to print the shipping label I can quickly match order sheet with knife. The lanyards get taken off and reused after packaging. Though I'm sure there have been a few shipped out on accident.

Nice one! Seem to be a few non-standard colors there?!

Nothing new. These were built on Friday so the canvas has had some time to dry back.

It will be about a week and a half for us to get through all the GSO-5.1 preorders and presale orders. After that I believe we will be able to move right in to GSO-4.7 preorders. The handles should be arriving by then.

Christian will be away this week for Christmas so tracking numbers may not go out until the week after, unless I can find some time to sneak into the workshop.

Yeah right! I applaud your optimism, but due to your recent comments about hats, yours is probably "finishing" in a litter box somewhere :p

Didn't you hear? They're not using the old tumbled finish any more, so no kitty litter for me. Ellie is meticulously finishing mine by beating on it with a hammer, the new peened finish. ;)

I can't wait to get my black and red 3.5. I think it'll be a sexy edc. Almost as sexy as an old school edc4. Those are looking good.

Wait, what? You mean you haven't been bothering Ellie and Guy over mail and Instagram the past 9 months to get special treatment like the rest of us?? ;)
Ha! Maybe I should send them a little gift to get on their good side like some balloons or a fruit basket.

The lanyard are how we keep track of orders once they've been built. When they get built the order number gets put on there, so when I go to print the shipping label I can quickly match order sheet with knife. The lanyards get taken off and reused after
Sounds like a good system, thanks for the explanation!

It will be about a week and a half for us to get through all the GSO-5.1 preorders and presale orders. After that I believe we will be able to move right in to GSO-4.7 preorders. The handles should be arriving by then.
Sounds like a good timeline. Woohoo!!!!!

Didn't you hear? They're not using the old tumbled finish any more, so no kitty litter for me. Ellie is meticulously finishing mine by beating on it with a hammer, the new peened finish. ;)
Haha! :D

Back