Inherited knives from my dad.

I inherited some knives from my dad years ago and I plan to use them a bit. When I’m done using them I’ll retire them but I want to add a note to each one with their story and what they are so that when my daughter inherit them it’ll be easier on her. Anyway I’ve spent a little bit of the last 2 evenings trying to figure out this one and am now seeking help. Here are some pics.

I inherited some knives from my dad years ago and I plan to use them a bit. When I’m done using them I’ll retire them but I want to add a note to each one with their story and what they are so that when my daughter inherit them it’ll be easier on her. Anyway I’ve spent a little bit of the last 2 evenings trying to figure out this one and am now seeking help. Here are some pics.

S Skagitskinner click on that link Brotha

Back