Inkosi Insingo - New Batch coming in September!!!

I have the small Inkosi Insingo. The knife is a little small, I wear size XL gloves, but with a little practice and repetition I've got to where the small Inkosi feels natural. It feels plenty comfortable while using it, the only thing was really getting used to where to put my fingers while opening it one handed. When I first got it I would tend to grip the sides where the lock bar was and that would put pressure on the blade making it more difficult to open, after some repetition I was able to burn in the muscle memory to grip it differently so my fingers were not on the lock bar. I love the knife. In my opinion you won't regret buying a small.

Love my small !!
4xlGy4I.jpg

Reactions: HST
Why is there NO LEFT Inkosi Insingo? Can anyone say how long? Any insight?

Thanks in advance.

TheFactor TheFactor Not made yet, as far as I know. Key word is I. I asked CRK and they said they were out. Not sure if it was my accent or what, but I cannot find a plain Jane L. Inkosi Insingo at any vendor.

HST HST they must be out but keep your eye on the exchange I’ve seen some nib or lnib for cheap around 300ish.
Great little knife btw I’m still loving mine and way past the honeymoon :D

Why is there NO LEFT Inkosi Insingo? Can anyone say how long? Any insight?

Thanks in advance.

My guess is, because left handed people make up about 10% of the population. They don't run the same ratio of left and right models and often run them in batches. One month might be Inkosi, large and small and the next, fixed blades and the next Sebenzas.

My guess is, because left handed people make up about 10% of the population. They don't run the same ratio of left and right models and often run them in batches. One month might be Inkosi, large and small and the next, fixed blades and the next Sebenzas.
Yes us lefty’s live in a right handed world lol .

Reactions: HST
I would "like" the comment, but it's probably not something that should be liked. At least CRK does make lefties :)
Yes probably so , my apologies as my presentation has not always been the best so my X loved to point out :D but the percents speaks for itself . I’m converted to always carrying right handed so it doesn’t really effect me but I do feel for those that need or want to carry left hand strong .

Yes probably so , my apologies as my presentation has not always been the best so my X loved to point out :D but the percents speaks for itself . I’m converted to always carrying right handed so it doesn’t really effect me but I do feel for those that need or want to carry left hand strong .

Definitely no apologies necessary- Lefties get the shaft alot!

Definitely no apologies necessary- Lefties get the shaft alot!

Not this one, because I’m not a homosexual and ambidextrous. ;):confused:o_O:cool: Just couldn’t help commenting on that double entendre...don’t ban me. :D:)

I do have preferences on most hands but not all. Somewhere in middle school, when you had to write in a timed an essay, I realized I wrote better left and preferred a scalpel left as well. I’ve always preferred to bat and throw right while playing baseball. I prefer to fight south paw, for advantage. However, I can do all those activities on the other hand just as well or really-really close. I’m very strict on how I carry any tool or what tool, so I know I can use it correctly in duress.

I’m going to try and hold out, but the Starbenza 21 Insingo may win. I have a double lug 21 on order and I don’t want 2 21s to start, but it’s been forever since I placed the order. Truly, a first world problem...

Back