Inserting pics from phone to Bladeforums.

9WjMkvlm.jpg

Test

Last edited:
ae005ae1-54e8-414d-8396-8d0f75d0583f
I don’t get an “Upload an Image” option under my post box. When I click on the picture icon above my post box (using iPhone), it opens up a box where I’m supposed to type the URL of the picture. Not sure how to do that. My IT department (19 year old son) isn’t home right now

Last edited:
ae005ae1-54e8-414d-8396-8d0f75d0583f
I don’t get an “Upload an Image” option under my post box. When I click on the picture icon above my post box (using iPhone), it opens up a box where I’m supposed to type the URL of the picture. Not sure how to do that. My IT department (19 year old son) isn’t home right now

same here. Don’t see upload image.

I private messaged Low Rez, so hopefully he will respond here and let us know what is going on. I got ahold of my IT department, and both of them tried everything they could think of with no luck. I just think we don't have the button Low Rez was talking about. One of my sons pointed out that this thread started back in 2017, so maybe that button was taken off of the forum.

This thread seems to have become the unofficial BF how to post a photo thread. lol

Regardless, welcome to the Becker Board. You’re not gonna find a better group of people online. Pull up a chair and pull up your favorite BK&T blade. Notice that sweet sweet ergo and the thoughtful design. Ethan and KA-BAR have truly made some wonderful knives. :)

I private messaged Low Rez, so hopefully he will respond here and let us know what is going on. I got ahold of my IT department, and both of them tried everything they could think of with no luck. I just think we don't have the button Low Rez was talking about. One of my sons pointed out that this thread started back in 2017, so maybe that button was taken off of the forum.
Membership upgraded. Reduce photo size on your phone and try to post directly using command: Upload a file, then take picture, then hit full size.

OK, woke up this morning and the “Upload a File” blue button was at the bottom of the text box. It wasn’t there all last night on my iPhone or Apple desktop computer! Love how easy it is to post pictures...the way it should be!

OK, woke up this morning and the “Upload a File” blue button was at the bottom of the text box. It wasn’t there all last night on my iPhone or Apple desktop computer! Love how easy it is to post pictures...the way it should be!
PM Sent.

Back