Insingo or traditional blade profile which is more useful to you?

On a large 21 I prefer the sweep of the normal blade over the Insingo. On the small 21 the Insingo really shines.

Insingo in small all the way for me. Perfect weekend abuser and weekday office knife.

I have both Sebenza 21 small and Insingo small but Insingo blade is more versatile for EDC
but Looks wise I prefer Sebenza blade.

I love them both and find them equally useful. The insingo is a little harder to clean dirt from my nails with however.

They are both so totally great. I give up.......I gotta have both.

I agree with Cody.....gotta have both. I have a Large Insingo and a 25. I carry them equally and like the both equally. Last two days it was my freshly sharpened Large Insingo. Tomorrow I plan to touch up my 25 and carry it for a few days.

+1 for swapping blades is a bad idea. I tried it once and the result had -5% lockup, as in, the lock didn't even engage. These knives really are hand fit and it is a bad idea to mess with that. That being said, If you are planning on buying a 21 inlay and plain insingo anyways, why not keep them both and have 2 perfect knives? You'll probably end up getting both anyways.

I had one and thought I would really love it but turns out the regular blade shape works much better for me.

Back