• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

instagram knife seller

Ive found a guy on Ig that sells shirogorovs and iam wondering if hes legit or a scammer. His name is siberianshirogorovclub and he says that his knives comes directly from shiro factory.

Have anyone bought a knife from this guy, should i do it or not?

Quick response is highly appreciated

In the exchange forum under dealers production knifes there is a seller there that sells them Valimir K

Well this guys name is Alexey and my question was if hes legit. Thx tough for recomending Valimir

I'm pretty sure this guy also sells on Ebay. You can email me and I'll send you his Ebay link if you want.
He has a 100% Ebay rating, but I've never bought a knife from him so I can't vouch for him personally.

Last edited:
I would stay away from Instagram and stick with a seller with good feedback on this forum, but that is just me...that seems to be where the scammers have migrated, such as Will Moon and

shadowhunter1020 wolfhunter is:
James Hurrey
72 e first st
Exeter PA 18643

AKA

Night_stalker1975 who is also

James Hurrey
72 e first st
Exeter PA 18643

since they can delete any negative comments, etc.

That being said, I do have a buddy that is a small knife maker and licensed ZT dealer here in North Texas that I trade with at local shows who does a lot of business on Instagram so there are reputable people on there but I would not deal with someone that I did not know personally.

Last edited:
You have the good fortune of being a forum member with access to fellow member, Vladimir_k. He has an excellent reputation here. I speak first hand as a satisfied customer. He has sold numerous Shirogorovs. Perhaps check availability and pricing with Vlad, before going the more uncertain Instagram route. Good luck.

I know of several Legit sellers & makers on Instagram including myself.:)...

Don't know about the gent you asked about?? Vladimir_K does have a solid rep here in the Exchange for the products you asked about.

@coinbuysell sSo let's see, Darrel Ralph, Scott Begg, Olamic and a bunch of reputable makers are on Instagram. As for Will Moon, IMO he's become a reliable and solid knife maker.

Well this guys name is Alexey and my question was if hes legit. Thx tough for recomending Valimir

Why discuss a deal with someone you are unsure of, when these forum members have recomended a Bf dealer? If it is to save some lots of money, that should worry you.

As for Will Moon, IMO he's become a reliable and solid knife maker.

I could not disagree more. I would never deal with someone who has been banned from this community multiple times. Instagram, FB, Youtube, all of them are far more shady than dealing on BFC. There checks and balances here as well as a great group of members who support each other. Back that up with great mods and owner, I don't need the hassle of those other places.

No idea, we don't deal with instagram related sales here. If you want the real deal, go through Vlad on the forums, he is legit and sells quite a lot of them.

Last edited:
Craytab, I am not one who typically responds to this thread. Actually a first for me.. I would rather loose my vision to the same...... TD

@coinbuysell sSo let's see, Darrel Ralph, Scott Begg, Olamic and a bunch of reputable makers are on Instagram. As for Will Moon, IMO he's become a reliable and solid knife maker.

Did you read my entire post?

That being said, I do have a buddy that is a small knife maker and licensed ZT dealer here in North Texas that I trade with at local shows who does a lot of business on Instagram so there are reputable people on there but I would not deal with someone that I did not know personally.

I just seem to hear more and more about makers that have migrated over there that delete negative comments and that I would not deal with for any reason, i.e. Will Moon and Andre De Villiers to name a couple.

Craytab, I am not one who typically responds to this thread. Actually a first for me.. I would rather loose my vision to the same...... TD

:thumbup:

His behavior cannot be deleted here. In other venues he can control what is said about him.

Back