Instagram!

I just started following you on IG John. Thanks to greentrout for getting the page up. I think this will definitely help your business as long as you post photos pretty often. I started an IG account last year and have gotten quite a few orders from it. I try to post a photo every day or at least several times a week. Also you can use up to 30 # words and the more you use, the more your photos will show up.

Here are a couple of old photos. These Kepharts are the first two knives I bought and pics were taken when they were new. I have quite a few photos of the JK Knives I sell so if you want some pictures of them let me know and I can post or email them.

4a7839c22094a5212949bf367759d660.jpg

f0219a6a3da2c0712f34df709038280c.jpg

Last edited:
I would appreciate people posting their photos. For some reason I can't post from my photo library, only from pictures I take while posting.

Followed and friended on FB.
I will post pictures of my B&T when it arrives.

Feel free to use anything I’ve posted. Im absent minded and will never remember to post on IG regularly.

I thought the C/U-7 deserved a lot more attention than it received -

and to be clear - the top photo is the XD/XM Modern Bowie (the medium size) and the bottom photo of the knife with the integral guard is the C/U-7 -

best

mqqn

Last edited:
I thought the C/U-7 deserved a lot more attention that it received -

and to be clear - the top photo is the XD/XM Modern Bowie (the medium size) and the bottom photo of the knife with the integral guard is the C/U-7 -

best

mqqn
mqqn is correct, I’m getting a bit senile in my old age!

Back