Integral Folder "prototype"

Scott Cook

Knife Maker
Lochsa Folder from Scott Cook Knives.

One part blade and one part handle. Drilled, Milled, and hand ground from one piece of 6 AL 4 V.

Spec's:

Framelock type contruction
Blade length -------- 3.6"
Overall length ------ 8.25"
Blade thickness ----- .126"
Double lug ---------- 303 SS
Phosphorous Bronze bushing
Phosphorous Bronze washers
303 SS pin and screw
Contoured handles with .100" palm swell
***(Handle thickness .400" in the front and .500" center and rear.)

Available at the OKCA show this weekend to play with.

Price not set as of yet. More to come.

Scott,

Great design!! I wish I could check it out this weekend :( Good luck with it, I'm pretty sure it will do OK :)

Neil

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

The last few days I have been really racking my brain and scanning the net trying to decide what my next folder would be. I actually didn't see anything that just screamed, "BUY ME"!

Well, I think I just found it :D

Great knife, i like the one piece handle. I will definately keep an eye out for pricing and avialability on these. I would love to see one with more of a clip point blade.

JR

just plain beautiful. I wish I had the kind of money I would need to get to the custom level, if for nothing else, utility aside, for the craftsmanship.

Nitin

Originally posted by Dexter Ewing
Awesome, Scott! What is the blade steel?

The scecs Scott sent me indicated a CPM S30V blade. I agree, awsome!

Wow.... thats really slick! Looks awesome... seriously, one of the best looking folders I've seen in a long time.

Hope I'll be able to save up for one.

Seriously awesome dude! :D

Dexter, I'm planning on S30V as the standard material with S90V and SS damascus on occations.

KWM, Photo of her back side attached.

mrd74, No lefties in the works yet, maybe in the future. Lochsa will have a double lug for either hand opening.

joHnYKwSt, There is future plans for a smaller version.

Back