Integral Folder "prototype"

Pwork, I emailed Scott about a smaller version and he said it would probably take 1 - 1.5 years. Oh well, I guess I'm going to have to pick up a large in the mean time. :)

That piece of art is one of the most beautiful knives I've ever seen!
Absolutely gorgeous! Simple, yet one of the most elegant folders around.

Good work! Truly!

Mr. Scott Cook, I'll certainly keep your name in mind in case I happen to visit the States. Maybe I could order one..I can't wait! I'm looking forward to the "final" version, if this was "only" a prototype.;)

All the best,

I would like the smaller lefty version in 1.5 years WITHOUT the stupid clip! Put the clip on the pouch and don't screw up a beautiful knife. Or simply make the clip a $300 option for people who would rather screw up the appearance and ergonomics of a beautiful knife:D !

not sure how a clip, which provides a convenient way to carry and access the knife screws up ergonomics, but i always feel that knives are made to be used, and a knife one doesn't carry (or cannot be easily and conveniently carried) decreases the likelyhood that one will have it and use it. just my $.02. and personally, i hate puches. way too bulky, and yet another thing to carry

Jim Richardson
Could I ask where you came up with the $175.95 price tag? Is that from a reliable source, say...Scott himself? That seems rather cheap for such a good looking knife!

I also think a simple, but elegant, clip could be incorporated!

Joe

Price of the Lochsa will be more in line with other Custom Folders of this size and style in the industry. Materials, times and costings will be finalized soon with information being released on spec's and price in couple weeks. Two options regarding clip will be available. With and without! More info with the clip to come. As far as the ball detent, spring, and other how do's, come see me at the Blade show.

I will be there!!!! :)

I gotta say this was the knife I looked at the most in Eugene.....

extraodinary!

Yes...great looking knife with gorgeous lines!! Thanks for the pictures...

"Hunters seek what they [WANT].., Seekers hunt what they [NEED]"

Your new folder is truly a very artistic knife! Very impressed! Saw your triple grind daggers....and the artistic lines of your designs on the handles are magnificent! I am going to have to get with you for a new design to have on display with my other art work in my home!

Thanks Scott,
I thought something in the $300-$400 range seemed more realistic. I'll be looking forward to handling one.

Awsome knife! Looks like a great user, and user's need clips! Tip up for me.Cant wait to see them on the market!
Matt

That is very close to what I have always wanted but could never find! Absolutely gorgeous. I love it. I hope the price will make it an affordable "user".:)

As far as a clip, I will definetly want a clip on the large size but would opt for the absence of one in the small version. I like to carry deep pocket on my small Sebenza and would do the same with this.

Maybe I should wait and see before getting a large Sebenza.:D

Never thought the folding knife could be taken to the next level but apparently that is what Scott just did. Now, since these are going to be hand made I hope that Talonite will be an option for the blade. That would truely be the ultimate folder IMHO.

..it's a cool knife and Scott is a great guy!

"Thanks for noticin' me." -Eeyore

Leo G.:D

Now look what you done Scott, you created a feeding frenzy for us knife knuts!:p

Make the clip an optional feature.

Just a thought, make a clip that will "pop-out" or "pull-out" in the back of it and when it's not needed, you could hide in it the frame.

Scott Cook Knives

Lochsa clip options:

** no clip
** Clip with blade tip-up carry
** Clip with blade tip-down carry

That should cover most everyones needs. Do be carefull when ordering with this option.

There will be a thong hole with a leather or cord lanyard as well.

Price of the Lochsa is $460.00. If interested, please email and don't rely on your post as an order.

Thanks

BTW -- Web site is up and running finally

www.ScottCookKnives.com

Back