Integral Folder "prototype"

is this puppy available in lefty? figure i might get an answer from a member quicker than emailing scott, especially @ this time of year.

Yeap. He just made and sold his very first left hand model not too long ago to a forum member here, so it looks like your in luck. I am sure his list is growning quite rapidly with the lefty now available, so I would get on it quick :)

Lefties are available but be prepared to wait. The last I heard their was a 8-10 month wait. Well worth it though!! These folders are perfect.

Last time I talked to Scott (around October) the wait time was 10-14 months for a lefty

03/01/06 - Notified by Scott Cook that I was on the waiting list for a Lochsa
03/01/10 - Today :)

I am happily on the waiting list for a Lochsa.

Anyone else waiting with me?

Anyone recently have their wait completed?

(Sorry to dig up an old thread, but its hard not to think about how it all started.)

I am happily waiting on a Lochsa with double thumb studs and an S90V blade.

Oh if only Scott also provided a smaller one with a wharncliff blade of say 2 7/8" or so, wouldn't have to be a strict wharncliff, maybe just a smidgen of an up sweep near the point, then I'd have to break my not buying streak....;) but funds have all been directed lately to more pressing issues...I know...where are my priorities?

G2

Resurrection!

The wharncliffe idea was the first thing I thought.

Back