Introduce yourselves...dont be shy.

Hey snakeman. I LOVE guns, girls, (especially the two that live with me, my wife and daughter) knives and history. As far as snakes. Well, we have a agreement. They leave me alone and don't bite me, I don't remove there head with a shovel!..........all jokes aside, I don't bother them if they don't bother me. Anyway, glad to have you aboard! Look forward to chewin the fat with ya!

I am deathly afraid of snakes. I scream like a little girl when I see them:D Actually as long as I see them before I almost step on them, I am ok. Its when you are walking and those sneaky, creapy, legless bastards dont move until you are just about to step on them. I took a trip to Northern Michigan over the summer and almost stepped on 2 in one day. It was a bad day--one was a little garter and the other was a 5ft blue racer that was about as big around as my wrist:thumbdn:

hahahaha
i have almost stepped on some very dangerous snakes (southren cotton mouth and eastern diamondback rattler and it was a very very scary experience

hey guys, figured i need to start coming by this part of the forum. I love your work man. I hope to be able to make a purchase someday. Have you had the chance to use the patrol pack yet?

Alright, here goes... I'm bat shit crazy about punk rock and music in general (you guys listening to contemporary C&W are doin' it wrong, though). Recently started putting more money into knives after 20 years of carrying a folder every day. I live at about 8,400' feet in the hills above Denver (nice to be able to kill dinner from the front porch). Wife and three little girls. Thinking I may just pull the trigger on the pink Magua currently floatin' on the forum for my ol' lady and surprising her for Valentines Day (she'll shit herself as I am about as "romantic" as petrified wood). That would be my first Hunt purchase but, I have been perving this particular subforum for three days straight now. Over.

welcome to the addiction -- good call on that magua if it's still available -- very useful size for dressing game, food prep, whittling, etc...

Alright, here goes... I'm bat shit crazy about punk rock and music in general (you guys listening to contemporary C&W are doin' it wrong, though). Recently started putting more money into knives after 20 years of carrying a folder every day. I live at about 8,400' feet in the hills above Denver (nice to be able to kill dinner from the front porch). Wife and three little girls. Thinking I may just pull the trigger on the pink Magua currently floatin' on the forum for my ol' lady and surprising her for Valentines Day (she'll shit herself as I am about as "romantic" as petrified wood). That would be my first Hunt purchase but, I have been perving this particular subforum for three days straight now. Over.

Welcome Tony, Im somewhat familiar with where you live, I have a cousin that used to live on the outskirts of Denver, beautifull area. He flew me out there a couple of times for some fly fishing/beer drinking adventures. Spent some time on Hassle lake (I think thats the right name)
Welcome to my subforum.

Hello, Tony. Welcome. The pink handled Magua as your first Hunt knife is interesting (yeah, I know..it's for your wife) but I bet you borrow it quite a bit til you get one of your own.

Well I guess it's time I introduced myself, so here goes nothing
My names Thomas, I'm 16, and I'm addicted to knives(although there are worse things to be addicted to) but no money to fund this addiction:( ive only known about this sub forum for about a week and a half but I'm already hooked
I love camping, hiking,hunting,and just being outdoors in general. Although I don't own one of your amazing knives, I hope to own either a yuma or magua one day
Well thanks for listening or um reading I guess:D

Well I guess it's time I introduced myself, so here goes nothing
My names Thomas, I'm 16, and I'm addicted to knives(although there are worse things to be addicted to) but no money to fund this addiction:( ive only known about this sub forum for about a week and a half but I'm already hooked
I love camping, hiking,hunting,and just being outdoors in general. Although I don't own one of your amazing knives, I hope to own either a yuma or magua one day
Well thanks for listening or um reading I guess:D

Hi Thomas, welcome to my subforum, thank you for the kind words.

When I was 16 I was much in the same boat as you as far as loved knives but no funds. I always admired the craftsmanship of fine knives I saw in my dads magazines but knew id never be able to own/afford one. So, I thought, "well, maybe I can make one myself" granted, my first efforts were not the holy grail of knives, but looking back, it sure was a enjoyable time in my little knifemaking adventure as I like to call it.

Glad to have you aboard. Hope to hear from you, feel free to contribute all you want.

Nice to meet you Todd. Wow! Awesome knives! Name is Pat, love fishing, camping, and whisky. Count me in as a future Mighty M-18 owner if I'm lucky enough! Would love the m-9 as well. Who am I kidding would love all the knives you make!

Pat

Nice to meet you Todd. Wow! Awesome knives! Name is Pat, love fishing, camping, and whisky. Count me in as a future Mighty M-18 owner if I'm lucky enough! Would love the m-9 as well. Who am I kidding would love all the knives you make!

Pat

Pat, im very humbled that your first post is on my sub forum. Welcome, please, by all means, consider this your home. Its a friendly place and we are glad to have you.
Thank you for the kind words about my knives, but this thread isn't about me. Its about all of you guys out there that make what I do pleasant and getting to know one other, definitely hope you will jump on the train, lol.

My friends call me CC and I like knives and wilderness adventure. While I am not new to BF...I am new to this subform. Psyop recommended that I stop in and learn more about the M-18. I did not get a chance to stop by your table at Blade 2014 but maybe I will run in to you there another time. On a side note, it is good to see so many of the Beckerheads here on this subforum.
CC

Back