INTRODUCING NEW LINE OF TACTICALS

We are pleased to announce that we are now taking preorders for early August delivery on our new line of liner locking Tactical Folders.

These may be viewed by visiting our web site and going to Series 5100 and Series 5123 under the main heading "Liner Locking Folders".

You may also try this direct link, but no guarantees that it will work:
http://www.estoremanager.com/deltazkniv-118/Products.asp?ParentID=39578

Book early as supply will be limited on this first run.

Please feel free to respond here with any questions.

BarnZ
cool.gif

------------------
Proud Bladeforums.com SPONSOR & MODERATOR!
Please accept my personal invitation to join the new product announcement and special sale list at our web site :<br>
www.DeltaZ-Knives.com

May have been covered already, but what the hey!
What kinda steel and Rc hardnesses are these knives gonna have?
My wife is complaining bitterly about the lack of decent woods on folder handles these days.
smile.gif

------------------
The individualist without strategy who takes opponents lightly will inevitably become the captive of others.
Sun Tzu

Dear Sun Tzu,

Thank you very much for your interest in our new products. Regarding your question about the actual Rc on Sandvik 12C27 used on our new line of tactical knives, I must ask my engineer who is on vacation until the end of this month. I will make a note to reply to you on the first week of September with an accurate answer to you question. Please confirm your e-mail address to me directly at: Barnaby@DeltaZ-Knives.com

By the way, delivery on these knives will be late September, however we are encouraging customers to book as early as they can to make sure they get the model/style they want from this current production run.

Sincerely,

Barnaby
cool.gif

------------------
Proud Bladeforums.com SPONSOR & MODERATOR!
Please accept my personal invitation to join the new product announcement and special sale list at our web site.<p> http://www.DeltaZ-Knives.com

Back