Introducing The 535 Bugout

Wow I would not have guessed it was that high, was thinking 500-1000.

So...how many cigar cutters?

The 1 year limited editions are the highest quantity of the Gold class. The 1500-181 cigar cutter was 250 pcs.

Just got a brand new GRY model that came with the Axis bar half coated on on side and about 2/3 on the other, it was also so off center that it almost rubs...I see the QC issues continue.

And no, I'm not going to send it in to BM for repair, I'm going to return it and get a Para 3 lightweight.

Again, wanted to like a BM model but the QC problems made it impossible #frustrated.

Just got a brand new GRY model that came with the Axis bar half coated on on side and about 2/3 on the other, it was also so off center that it almost rubs...I see the QC issues continue.

And no, I'm not going to send it in to BM for repair, I'm going to return it and get a Para 3 lightweight.

Again, wanted to like a BM model but the QC problems made it impossible #frustrated.

Did you get some pics?

I received a Gry Bugout in the mail 2 weeks back and it was a factory sealed perfect specimen. No issues anywhere. Nice little knife but I really hope they will come with a -1 or -2 this year.

Got my Bugout a month ago. Great knife. Recently I started to prefer something lightweight -- Spyderco Manix, Native... This time I went with Bugout. So far so good.

I dropped the knife on a pavement, the tip broke a tiny bit. I hope after couple of sharpenings it will get in shape. Though there is no need for touching up yet.

Back