Introducing The Forsaken Steel Heart With Nano Fusion Handle.... Coming Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Am I correct that I am too late to order one of these knives?

You are to late to directly order one. But if you call the shop, you can ask to be put on the cancellation list. That way you stand a good chance of getting one

Quick question...not that its a big deal at all, but I got dinged for 2 - $1 charges on my card for this order. Is that normal? Ultimately I'm sure things will be fine, just thought it was weird (or Jerry can keep my dollar and grab a beer on me).

Man this is going to be a long wait for this knife. Very excited about the ergonomics and the potential energy it holds

Lets hope they don't Ding until next year Jan or whenever. Just so long as it's not during Christmas.

No chance it’ll come that soon, unfortunately (or fortunately I guess in your case).

Cool,that was way faster than I thought it would be.
Agreed. I wasn't expecting it so soon. Honestly when I opened my bank account to review it for the night it threw me for a loop and made me think my card got stolen.

Well I just got dinged as well. I'm in panic mode as thats a 1000 dollar order. One nuke and one Combat grade. I don't have the funds right now though but guess its time to sell something .

Back