Introducing The Forsaken Steel Heart With Nano Fusion Handle.... Coming Wednesday, October 24, 2018

UPS says it was delivered... now it's going to be the longest last few hours of work ever. I'll snap some pics of the comp finish 1st thing, then back into the box to get some pants made.

They're not the best pictures but I got a few of the knife, grind marks, and hand shots. I think I'm going to get a side by side with my ratweiler as well. I think the size is closer than I would've expected. Handle will be interesting to use, not sure yet. It will be great for slicing, not sure on chopping where I like bigger handles I have large glove sized hands. Balance is right in front of the handle.

And I guess a baby's sock for size comparison.
11rv6LCl.jpg

l2R6xo2l.jpg

g03XTVzl.jpg

JYSJaPMl.jpg

COQicPEl.jpg

Have not been here that long but waiting seems to come with the territory. A quality knife takes longer then a (insert poorly made brand).

Ooooo!!!! That's the same thing I ordered! Maybe I'll get shipping notice soon, too! :eek:

dogboye dogboye I was invoiced the same day so you should be seeing something soon, I would think.

Got shipping notice today!

They're not the best pictures but I got a few of the knife, grind marks, and hand shots. I think I'm going to get a side by side with my ratweiler as well. I think the size is closer than I would've expected. Handle will be interesting to use, not sure yet. It will be great for slicing, not sure on chopping where I like bigger handles I have large glove sized hands. Balance is right in front of the handle.

And I guess a baby's sock for size comparison.
11rv6LCl.jpg

l2R6xo2l.jpg

g03XTVzl.jpg

JYSJaPMl.jpg

COQicPEl.jpg

Oooooo.... just like I ordered. That is NICE!!

If you are comfortable with a ratweiler or think the handle is just a touch big, this knife will be great for you. This is my thin cut RW.

wHAuAk8l.jpg

Uo6p8XFl.jpg

Scale unit is grams, 453.59 grams in a pound for those not used to the metric system.
nQtdITWl.jpg

rjuyWLAl.jpg

Definitely a lot more sculpting to the sides
cN3a6TLl.jpg

Js6ngtYl.jpg

They're close enough, the NFFSH nearly fits the RW sheath. A little bit of blade sticking out it holds it just fine for some weekend testing before sending it out to @Makael, who also made this sheath for my RW.
ITCk7lzl.jpg

Top Jerry's photo is Nuked Version Comp Finish =$150.00 more finish work would be a good guess.

Thanks for the info. For some reason I thought the only difference between his and the nuke version was the large fuller in the blade.

Thanks for the info. For some reason I thought the only difference between his and the nuke version was the large fuller in the blade.
It would seem ridiculous to charge an extra $150 for just fullers and some handle tang lightning so a couple extra passes on the belt grinder to polish up the blade flats seems reasonable.

It would seem ridiculous to charge an extra $150 for just fullers and some handle tang lightning so a couple extra passes on the belt grinder to polish up the blade flats seems reasonable.

You are right. Guess I need to learn to read. LoL

Got my shipping ding today, although, judging buy others' in hand pics and comments I'm not confident it's going to be a good fit for my XXL hands. :( Still holding out hope though.

Back