Introducing The Forsaken Steel Heart With Nano Fusion Handle.... Coming Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Andy the Aussie

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Two of them arrived at home last night, only had a chance for a cursory examination.... I like them so far. If @elof_alv stays nice I may even give him his tomorrow... ;)

JohnTheTexican

Gold Member
The Nuke is 17.7oz, the Non Nuke is 16.9oz. For those that are mathematically challenged, the Nuke is only 0.8oz lighter. I was expecting a bit more of a difference (I don't know why). To put in perspective, that's the weight of 4 quarters.

I must be mathematically challenged.
I thought 17.7oz was 0.8oz heavier that 16.9oz.
Good thing I dropped out of engineering school.

gk4ever2

Gold Member
... It's the new math!!
I have a funny story about "new math". ~18 years ago my son was struggling with long division. I was always pretty good with math, so I was helping him. Soon I realized he was using some convoluted way of doing it, and he said that was how his teacher taught them. After awhile I decided it was BS, so I showed him the more direct and easy way I learned ~55 years ago, and I told him to do it my way, and if his teacher objected then I told my son to tell his teacher I wanted to talk with him. Well, my son went straight to his math teacher and said "my dad wants to talk with you". The funny thing was, I never did hear from the teacher! :D

Don't drop it.

Gold Member
So only 4 Quarters difference in weight between the Nuked and non nuked. Makes me think the handle is not milled out like the TGLB. I think the Nuked looks way better but the cost to weight ratio doesn't make sense . That's $25 dollars per Quarter weight !! I hope I did my math right. :confused:. Anyways I want to see one with all the Extras....Pics please,.... Nuked, hand smoothed, Camo, G-10...