Introducing The Forsaken Steel Heart With Nano Fusion Handle.... Coming Wednesday, October 24, 2018

I have not bought in quite a while... will there be a rush to buy? Just asking, I have a Boy Scout steak dinner fundraiser and will not get home until the 9:30-10:00 time... Do I need to work out other plans?

I doesnt say the usual extremely limited etc. etc
on the nuke option so theres probably a large batch in the works

I have not bought in quite a while... will there be a rush to buy? Just asking, I have a Boy Scout steak dinner fundraiser and will not get home until the 9:30-10:00 time... Do I need to work out other plans?

I wouldn't worry about it unless you plan to buy a Nuke, and even then I wouldn't worry much. Like StealthCaliber said, they haven't advertised limited quantities on the Nukes, so I wouldn't expect them to sell out in minutes (or seconds) as some Nuke models have. As for the other versions, I would expect them to still be on the website well into the weekend, and maybe longer.

I wouldn't worry about it unless you plan to buy a Nuke, and even then I wouldn't worry much. Like StealthCaliber said, they haven't advertised limited quantities on the Nukes, so I wouldn't expect them to sell out in minutes (or seconds) as some Nuke models have. As for the other versions, I would expect them to still be on the website well into the weekend, and maybe longer.

I'd like a nuke but 9p.m is 2a.m here so I'm hoping they are not limited as I'll be fast asleep. I think it would say if they were limited

Trying to figure what I'ma let go of to afford 2 and NOT have to give up the urgent fury on order. damnit I hate budgetin' :mad:

the regular version needs to go up and stay up on the website along with the battle grade fbm.
Are we expecting the Nuke version to be a limited run? I'm interested in Nuked competition finish maroon micarta but I'm not gonna stay up late playing click games trying to order it.

I use all of mine but based on the exchange there are a lot that don't get used, which is fine too because they look nice. I can't not use it because I like to see how they act in use which is like another art form that tickles my kinesthetic senses so much nicer.

That is just like me.

I have alot of non users... buy 1 to use and one to ooh and ahh over :rolleyes:. The FMV8 for example, haven't had the urge to stab anything yet :confused:

I’ve bought a couple of pairs, but never the same colors. And in one instance, not even the same metal. In all cases, they’re all users. The second (or third, or seventh in the case of Ratmandus) are not safe queens, per se. They’re backups. Even though there are lifetime warranties, at some point, they’re no longer available.

I haven’t had to stab anything, yet, but I’ve carried it several times.

Wouldnt mind an fmv5 for concealed carry though !

Ain’t that the truth! Although, I carried the FMV8 concealed under a t-shirt. Handle down, on a Tek-Lok. Just sayin’, it’s possible.

So whats everybody gettin comps or coated ?

1 nuke comped with green & black
1 regular either shadowcam or comp with canvas or maybe g10 since shes probably gonna kill me eitherway :D

I really think I would like that orange and black and the pictures look so nice but I'm probably after maroon and comp finish since I like micarta's feel in hand better than G10. And it's cheaper. Wish someone would come out with orange micarta but maroon is close enough for now. Maybe i'll get crazy with some tangerine RIT die later on.

I went by whoever it was that recommended me to get nuked + Maroon and Competition finish. Now it has been ordered!

Back