Introducing The Forsaken Steel Heart With Nano Fusion Handle.... Coming Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Nuked, competition, black micarta. I have high hopes for this knife.

Everyone going nuked? I liked the fuller well enough but thinking I will go with kydex on this one and the kydex is a lot easier with out the fuller.

Ok, my first Busse order is in!!

Competition finish, nuclear option, Black G10.

Now comes the waiting.

No handshaped option? Not recommending it because I convinced Jerry to offer it, but its a world of difference and an improved process over the old handshaping. If you regret it I'll refund you the $65 personally!

Well i am confused now , never even thought about smoothed on canvas . The website says we can order it.
Anybody got any idea what that would compare too ?

No handshaped option? Not recommending it because I convinced Jerry to offer it, but its a world of difference and an improved process over the old handshaping. If you regret it I'll refund you the $65 personally!

That’s a hell of an offer and I appreciate it. I guess I just wanted to feel the Nano handles on their own since it supposed to be the best feeling handle ever!

Everyone going nuked? I liked the fuller well enough but thinking I will go with kydex on this one and the kydex is a lot easier with out the fuller.

I skipped the nuke. With the CBT I thought the fuller makes the blade look too busy for my liking. Plus, fullers can be a pain to clean and I can be a bit anal on cleanliness/sanitation if I ever want to use this for food prep or anything related to cleaning game.

However, it does look like they're big enough to hold a shot so there is a clear use in the camp for it if you don't like drinking from the bottle or swapping spit with the lads (back to the anal retentiveness).

Ordered a Nuke with Tan Canvas :)
Pretty excited about this one

"Your order number is: 65324"

Does that mean Busse Combat Knives company has done over 65,000 orders up to this day?

I didn't think about hand smoothed green micarta. That could be sweet.

Couldn't decide which of the 2 I wanted to wear green g10 so the only plausible option was to just buy 1 of each version "nuke and a regular" comped wearing green g10 :cool:... there's always the exchange if I like one more than the other or just wanna swap for a dif combo...... Most likely though will just keep me a set of non identical twins :rolleyes:

Are Nukes still available? I might have to upgrade . I haven't gotten home in time during the previous nuke frenzies.

I skipped the nuke. With the CBT I thought the fuller makes the blade look too busy for my liking. Plus, fullers can be a pain to clean and I can be a bit anal on cleanliness/sanitation if I ever want to use this for food prep or anything related to cleaning game.

However, it does look like they're big enough to hold a shot so there is a clear use in the camp for it if you don't like drinking from the bottle or swapping spit with the lads (back to the anal retentiveness).

Same boat, got tired of back n forthing just gave in and got both.

had my damn alarm set for 9pm forgetting busse is eastern time so my order is hour later than usual. Now comes the waiting game :oops::oops::oops:;

1 of the first orders in on the forsaken geminis and still haven't gotten yet so hopefully that 1hr tardiness on the steel hearts doesn't bite me in the rear :eek:

had my damn alarm set for 9pm forgetting busse is eastern time so my order is hour later than usual. Now comes the waiting game :oops::oops::oops:;

1 of the first orders in on the forsaken geminis and still haven't gotten yet so hopefully that 1hr tardiness on the steel hearts doesn't bite me in the rear :eek:

So you're saying the fact that I ordered the Steel Heart within 5 minutes means I will get it soon?

Back