Introducing The Forsaken Steel Heart With Nano Fusion Handle.... Coming Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Im just speculating.

Sometimes yes and sometimes its just random... i was first in first week received on the battlegrade fbms, and team Gemini a2s but the forsaken Gemini stilllll waiting and i ordered that within 1 minute. I THINK they usually do the micarta handled blades first. Going by recent posts and sale threads for the forsaken geminis atleast it appears green and tan cavas went out first

Been so long since I’ve ordered one. I think my last order may have been the SFNO LE? Any of you youngins know that one?:p

Ah nope, I had a mean street ergo too...

I went by whoever it was that recommended me to get nuked + Maroon and Competition finish. Now it has been ordered!

Me too. And a regular CG in black canvas and sage.

"Your order number is: 65324"

Does that mean Busse Combat Knives company has done over 65,000 orders up to this day?

Well over. Those order numbers started at 1 a couple or three years ago when they revamped the website. This time last year, they were at about 42,000.

Are Nukes still available? I might have to upgrade . I haven't gotten home in time during the previous nuke frenzies.

There's no separate page for the nuclear option this time. You pick coated or cf, and then "nuclear option" is just an option you select like handle color/material or blade coating.

I am in on a green and black G10 and black blade with shadow camo. Also one nuke competition finish with black micarta. I didn't do maroon on that one because my Forsaken Team Gemini is that combo, and I just got a shipping notice on that one hooray.

That’s a hell of an offer and I appreciate it. I guess I just wanted to feel the Nano handles on their own since it supposed to be the best feeling handle ever!

Fair play, whats most important is getting what you want. I was just blown away by them on my forsaken mistress, and I hope Jerry offers them as an option on the Texican Bowie :D

Re: best feeling handles ever

The fusion handle is a phenomenal handle on its own. I can't think of a better handle for chopping, TBH.

That said, a long while back a friend of mine had his Heavy Heart sent back to Busse to replace the scales (River-8). When they did this, it always seemed to me like they did some shaping of the steel on the handle to fit the new slabs. This reduced his handle width to much the same size as the new nano fusion. Damn that handle feels fantastic. Every fusion handled knife I've gotten since then has just felt overly large to me.

I can't wait to get this one. It should be pretty great.

I was late to this one too and was thankful to see the Nuke wasn't sold out. In for just one this time. Saving cash in case they drop a HOG ASH 2.5 (w/9.5" blade). I'm well stocked with 8" blades and didn't need this one. But it's too nice looking to pass up.

In. Maroon micarta on CF, non-nuked. Went back and forth a lot, decided the fuller would lighten the blade enough, with the CBT, to move the CG enough to affect the chopping ability. Considering the overall design of this knife, I think I would like for it to be more of a chopper. So, non-nuked. Besides, like I had said earlier, I couldn't justify the additional $110 just to get a fuller (which is really the only thing that was pulling me that direction).

Didn't get smoothed scales. I REALLY like the texturing that Busse does on their scales. It is one of the thing about their knives that really attracts me to Busse-kin. Plus, I have (non-hand) smooth scales on my HOG Badger, and while they're fine, I think I prefer texturing.

This is the Busse i have been wanting.. I ordered 2.. might try for a third before they sell out. One standard tan micarta with black Urban Shadow Camo, and one Competition Finish with regular black micarta. I keep looking at pictures of the old ASH 1s with double cut finish and drool slightly, and I think the comp finish with this one might give me that look. If i order a third I'm not sure what combo to get. The nuked is too steep for me and I like the machined micarta..

Tanker grey is quite awesome, and probably rare now. I still am not going to strip my TGLB for that reason. or my BG MOFO.

5u9o1e4.jpg

LOL totally forgot about this til a few ticks ago...
Lucky me there's still some left! :cool:
In for a pair & a spare, all CF Nuked w/micarta (grn,blk,mrn)...2 to be hand shaped- thanks to who got that option added! :thumbsup:
Was busy and almost forgot also! Just a pair, No Spare unfortunately:(
Both CF Nuked
1 In Maroon and 1 in Black G10:cool:

Back