Introducing The Nakago Keychain Tool! $44 Shipped

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
I'm very excited to be introducing the new Nakago Keychain Tool! This is a Pry Tool style KCT, nice and thick at .155" and made from aerospace grade 6al4v Titanium. These will open bottles extremely well, I'd put them up against anything on the market!

I included a shackle opener which also works great on stuck wingnuts and smaller nuts/bolts. Pry, scrape, drive screws and open boxes with the tip!

These are the size of a larger key or Bic lighter at 3" long and carry very well on the keychain or even pocket. These feel great in the hand and every edge has been meticulously hand chamfered.

Everything has been engineered to work great... is smooth in the hand and very ergonomic. Handmade in the USA!

.155" Thick 6al4v Titanium - 3" long

Bottle Opener - Screwdriver - Pry Tool - Scraper - Box Opener - Shackle Opener - Wingnut/Small Bolt/Nut Wrench

Shipping Everywhere is Included!

$44 Shipped at www.fairlyknives.com

WHAT a great idea, Daniel! And, a great design!!
He duz it again!!!
rolf

WHAT a great idea, Daniel! And, a great design!!
He duz it again!!!
rolf

Much appreciated Rolf! I'm beyond happy with the design and how well it works... big thanks!

Love it. Think it's TSA friendly?

Zieg

Thanks Zieg! I think it would be everything is smooth and well chamfered; the pry/screwdriver/opener/scraper/box opener tip is nice and thick like a conventional screwdriver so I do not think it would be viewed as a weapon. I'm really not sure on the rules but the tip is not sharp that's for sure.

That's a upgraded design I carry a gen 1 on my keychain everyday!:thumbup:

^ Thanks Ben and great to hear that!

These are a fair bit larger than my last design... look out for some comparison pics soon.

I love the copper one you did! Really thinking about booting my Atwood to the side. I can't carry more then one !

Order placed. These look great, Daniel!
Thanks and enjoy Liam!

I love the copper one you did! Really thinking about booting my Atwood to the side. I can't carry more then one !
Thanks! The Metallic finished ones carry nicely and just get better looking with wear. Like I said I'll put it up against anything on the market for the function, ergonomics, fit and finish.

Can I trade you a Frost knife for one, Daniel?
Throw in a knife made by that Hartsfield guy and we have a deal! I'll eventhrow in 100 Frosts!!! yes, that's 100 knives and a keychain tool for only one chisel ground tanto with a shoelace handle!

Shoelace handle!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D And steel that gets quenched in air... what! lol

But I'm sure we agree, there is nothing like one! The Tantos and Kwaikens are grail knives for me with the Strongboy probably being one of my all time favorites.

WTG, Mike!
Yes, Daniel... do get yourself a Hartsfield knife. As you know, they are in a league all their own. Air quench and all.

Back