Introducing the Sebenza 31! (21 Is Being Discontinued)

I do not want to say anything to discredit the 21 as it is an icon. My preference has always leaned toward the Inkosi and now that I have an Umnumzaan it is my favorite. I've been considering a 21 to have in the collection and this may put me over the edge BUT I think a 31 is definitely a must buy for me.

I really think the 31 is going to be great. The one piece inlays are going to be nice!

Wow....Honestly it’s a shocker that the 21 is being discontinued....and quite disappointing. Not a fan of the ceramic lock as I have had them close on my fingers multiple times causing some nice deep cuts with the zaans that I had. Just don’t trust them. My 25 has been okay, but I no longer carry it.

The only positive I like is the annual style wood inlays.

At least there are tons of 21’s out there to purchase....lol. Smh

But we've all been on the Exchange. Next month we'll probably see "RARE, DISCONTINUED" plain 21s priced at $600 :D

Not overly excited about the new 31 but I can see how it's potentially a great improvement over the 21. I really like the look of the Micarta from a photo on IG. I will definitely pick one of those up right a away. I wonder what the wait time will be for these? Do they already have some pre-made ready to ship?

Cool that the 31 retains the pivot bushing. Man I’m stoked.

I am really excited about this! I am so glad that the 31 keeps the pivot bushing and gets rid of the location hole that always bothered me. It looks like I will be adding a 31 to the collection when they become available :thumbsup:

LW did they mention anything about Insingo/Tanto blades?
We all know they're coming sooner or later, just wondering if it's sooner. ;)

Current CGG designs will carry over to the 31. Just like the Freedom, Acoustic, Straight Ahead and Retro of 2008, it'll be possible to have one design on 2 models. Remind me to order another Lunar Landing. ;)
Wonder what the stone will look like with no milling hole to set it into on the 31??

I like the look. Now I’ll have to get a Large 21 and a Large 31 :rolleyes: pretty excited about this one :thumbsup:

It’s no frown, i thought it was the sad face emoji! lol
Gonna miss the 21...but at the same time I have enough of them to last a lifetime...or a few...
After my first Sebenza 21, most of my knife “collecting” or rather accumulating has been large 21s.

If it helps I thought it was a sad face too. ;) <—- that is a wink right?

There were so many times where I almost pulled the trigger on buying my second CRK (large 21). I’m really glad I was able to hold off because i

But..... When are they going to come out with a sanctioned fidget flicker? :D
Only after they change their warranty so as not to exclude "damage caused by excessive and/or aggressive blade flicking."

Very cool. I was getting ready to pick up a small, micarta inlay 21 insingo. Now I think I'll wait and see what rolls out of Idaho over the next few months. Thank for the heads up.

Back