Introducing the Sebenza 31! (21 Is Being Discontinued)

The single Inlays are fantastic! Have been waiting for that for years..never thought they'd do it! Im not crazy about the ceramic ball, but maybe my opinion will change. Also, really wish they would have kept the clip straight...would have looked a little cleaner with a straight inlay to match the front. Anyway, kudos to CRK for being bold enough to try new things the last 4-5 years!! Cant wait to see a Micarta with Damascus/Damasteel!

Has anyone heard what kind of time frame we're looking at before these would ship if ordered on Friday? I know Tim said they have a pretty good backlog of 21's to get out and would not start on the new 31 models until the 21's were done. That could be months and then another couple month on top of that before 31'2 start shipping.

Just wondering if it's wise to order something now or just wait until they hit dealers?

the missing machining hole is gonna make the inlays look amazing. Some slight upgrades which is the way i like my crk. Most importantly theyre keeping the bushing, gotta keep it alive

Has anyone heard what kind of time frame we're looking at before these would ship if ordered on Friday? I know Tim said they have a pretty good backlog of 21's to get out and would not start on the new 31 models until the 21's were done. That could be months and then another couple month on top of that before 31'2 start shipping.

Just wondering if it's wise to order something now or just wait until they hit dealers?

Hard to know for sure because it is likely going to be considered highly desirable and could possibly sell out the first run rather quickly.

That said CRK will likely produce these at the same rate they produce 21s so if you can wait I doubt there will be much trouble getting one eventually.

The single Inlays are fantastic! Have been waiting for that for years..never thought they'd do it! Im not crazy about the ceramic ball, but maybe my opinion will change. Also, really wish they would have kept the clip straight...would have looked a little cleaner with a straight inlay to match the front. Anyway, kudos to CRK for being bold enough to try new things the last 4-5 years!! Cant wait to see a Micarta with Damascus/Damasteel!
I fully agree with the single Inlay. I would like to see what it looks like with Micarta or Marbled CF with Damasteel :eek:. It's a nice step in the right direction IMHO.

This is more along the lines of what I anticipated when the Sebenza 25 was released. This is not that far of a departure from the current 21 as the 25 was from it. Gotta love them all though, I certainly do. Still hoping for a medium as others are. I bugged Kayla already and she eloquently told me to wait until Friday. I’m ordering a large and a small. No messing around.

This is more along the lines of what I anticipated when the Sebenza 25 was released. This is not that far of a departure from the current 21 as the 25 was from it. Gotta love them all though, I certainly do. Still hoping for a medium as others are. I bugged Kayla already and she eloquently told me to wait until Friday. I’m ordering a large and a small. No messing around.
Good on Kayla and good on you as well, Gotta respect a man who knows what he wants :cool::thumbsup:.

Back