Introducing The SYKCO Alpha Regulator 9.5!!!. . . Specs And Pricing For Wednesday July 10, 2019!!!

20190925_101856.jpg just got the alpha this morning it really is the alpha dog so far .its nearly the length of my forearm from elbow to fingertips bout an inch or so short .
And got a nice surprise in the box too a vintage busse poster awesome .
Lively in my lil trotter already a favourite to wield .
Special thanks to bigbadgoth for makin it happen and jerry and crew for makin the beast and for my awesome discount .lets drink ....

The AR 9.5 definitely is a nice knife, got one for each hand. Though didn't get any surprise with mine. Hopefully get to try them out soon and see how they perform.

View attachment 1202239 just got the alpha this morning it really is the alpha dog so far .its nearly the length of my forearm from elbow to fingertips bout an inch or so short .
Special thanks to bigbadgoth for makin it happen and jerry and crew for makin the beast and for my awesome discount .lets drink ....

That poster is actually quite a fine example of effective advertising design. Its a very classic, Ogilvy inspired style. I got one too and it was an awesome surprise and a keeper.

That's always the gamble. And it is easier to tip the limited with the exchange rate sucking as badly as it does at the moment... !

View attachment 1202239 just got the alpha this morning it really is the alpha dog so far .its nearly the length of my forearm from elbow to fingertips bout an inch or so short .
Hope these vintage posters come with the new Team Gemini offering as well!!!

That ad is one of my favorites, no matter what product.

I'm interested in how comfy that handle is choking back to chop for an extended period of time.

Stripped this beast over the weekend, still have some work to do before I'm satisfied with it.

qflCfik.jpg

Finally got to do some work with mine over this past weekend. A significant chunk of Saturday, limbing a downed pine (some limbs as big as my leg), along with working with some smaller stuff.
This thing chops like a machine! Doesn't matter if it is hard wood, soft wood, green, dried, or punky. It just gobbles it up, and shakes off any shock before it makes it to your hand. It didn't matter where along the blade I chopped, the hand-shock was minimal, if at all. And as for going through small stuff, the term light-saber came to mind a couple times (even though it IS too short to qualify, the ease with which it snicks through wood up to probably an inch in diameter is almost spooky.).
Glad i got one of these. I've got some pretty NICE Busse blades, but I think this one immediately became my favorite.

Introducing the SYKCO "Alpha Regulator 9.5"

This killer cool full-height ground chunk of INFI, wrapped in Resiprene C, is destined to be offered on our website as a regular model at sometime in the near future. :cool:

HOWEVER, this will be your ONLY chance to get in on the OP2W special discount!!!:eek::eek::cool::thumbsup:

SYCKO Alpha Regulator 9.5 Pricing:
Coated: $387.00 (OP2W Special Discount = $367.00 (You save $20.00)
BIG DC Finish: $417.00 (OP2W Special Discount = $387.00 (You save $30.00)
Hand Applied Satin Finish: $487.00 (OP2W Special Discount = $447.00 (You save $40.00)

Hey, Bossman! Are you saying that not only will this be a regular offering “in the near future” :rolleyes:, but all three finishes will be available when that time comes? Curious if I should just save up, or try to convince some Hogs to come off their satin. Thanks!

Back