Introducing The SYKCO Alpha Regulator 9.5!!!. . . Specs And Pricing For Wednesday July 10, 2019!!!

Me want! A BIG DC and coated... Now... Midnight or Bronze with that black handle.....

Haven’t bought any kin in at least 4 years. That’s about to change. This is a winner for sure!

Doing some forum hunting and the way people are describing RES C plus the videos and pics, it makes me worried it'll kick everything else out the collection!
Now the question is... Beautiful satin or bargainhellovadeal coated
..both..?

Also hearing that Jerry reached out to you to offer warranty on the knife is down right insane.

Customer: My knife tried to fight a lawnmower.
Jerry: Did the knife win?
Customer: well.. not exactly. It survived though.
Jerry: Must've been a dud then. Ill take care of it.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

This isn't just GREAT customer service. This is MADNESS!:thumbsup:

If I’m not mistaken, he’s offered warranty work similarly, several times. Fortunately, only once to me.

I'm gonna be in for two. Satin and probably a midnight blue coated.
Funny thing is, I was just recently looking at the Cold Steel Trailmaster, VG1 SanMai 3, the Japanese made version, thinking how cool looking is that knife.

Then this thing comes along with that same sexy look but in INFI steel....

Good thing I held out just a wee bit longer

This one checks off all of my likes
Full height grind with no cbt
Regulator handle
Fat Infi (> .2")
8-10 inch blade
Satin option

I'm in for at least 2; satin for me and midnight blue for the daughter. Possibly one for my son once he gets older . These are gonna be users!

Anyone questioning Res-c owes it to themselves to at least try it. 90% of my knives are Res-c. If you want users get Res-c!!!!! If you wanna collect and invest get other handles. To me living where winters are long and cold is a must. Plus on choppers it helps keep the knife blade heavy which for chopping I like better. Batoning is more comfortable also. Also it allows you to carry a much bigger knife without weighing you down or your pack. These are just my findings for me. Sorry for long post but again I’d ya never tried it you should really give it a go. Cheers

Anyone questioning Res-c owes it to themselves to at least try it. 90% of my knives are Res-c. If you want users get Res-c!!!!! If you wanna collect and invest get other handles. To me living where winters are long and cold is a must. Plus on choppers it helps keep the knife blade heavy which for chopping I like better. Batoning is more comfortable also. Also it allows you to carry a much bigger knife without weighing you down or your pack. These are just my findings for me. Sorry for long post but again I’d ya never tried it you should really give it a go. Cheers

ResC handles are amazing. The Regulator design is one of the comfiest I've ever held. And on this big knife, it will be perfect. It is also pretty much impervious to just about anything except fire.

Back