Introducing The SYKCO Alpha Regulator 9.5!!!. . . Specs And Pricing For Wednesday July 10, 2019!!!

I'm not liking the choil on that one......
LOLOLO!

I tell ya, I was going to sit this one out and decided I'm not reading any of the posts because I get sucked right in like a crack ho every time but that curvy swedge mesmerizes you into seeing a curvy Bowie clip- which is dead ass sexy anytime the scale of the blade fits the handle better than the original *imho* and that thick slice man.....you just had to make it thick slice, like you knew I couldn't resist.....damn.....and a 9.5" .... damn, dude just knows how to open a wallet, it's a gift, regular Dale Carnegie of knives I tell ya....

LOLOLO!

I tell ya, I was going to sit this one out and decided I'm not reading any of the posts because I get sucked right in like a crack ho every time but that curvy swedge mesmerizes you into seeing a curvy Bowie clip- which is dead ass sexy anytime the scale of the blade fits the handle better than the original *imho* and that thick slice man.....you just had to make it thick slice, like you knew I couldn't resist.....damn.....and a 9.5" .... damn, dude just knows how to open a wallet, it's a gift, regular Dale Carnegie of knives I tell ya....
I hear ya man. I’m trying to resist, but I can’t. Especially since it’s only a dollar;)

I hear ya man. I’m trying to resist, but I can’t. Especially since it’s only a dollar;)
Here's another thought I had- dumb as it may sound, glad we have to wait a little bit, this instant gratification stuff was like being in the land of OZ HAHA!

I ordered a satin. Now I can’t wait! Funny how it works. I spent 2 days trying to talk myself out of it. I finally caved in and admitted, that I loved it. Now that I’ve ordered one I can’t stop thinking about how cool it’s gonna be. I have an addiction. There... I said it. I’m addicted to Jerry’s INFI creations.

Ordered BIG DC. I like muddy brown with black resC, but for an extra $20, I’ll definitely take the added performance of bare steel.

Whether I keep it will likely depend on it displacing one of my other Bussekin - B8, B11 or MMD.

I have not bought a Busse in a long time (well since the recent Steel Heart)...that's a long time for me...been moving and just pouring out cash on that...moving in South Louisiana to even south-er Louisiana is pretty hot right now, too! Glad it is a long-ish TAT. And 8-12 weeks is still pretty short...

I need to get the Gold back so I can sell - that's how infrequently I have been on lately...

This one is to me a combo of: a basic 9, an INFI M9LE, a regulator, and a bowie with Res-C...and at 5/16 with FFG, I can give in. I think my B9 is like .28"??? And it is different than all those as well. I had to get DCBB at that price...would have just stripped the coated version and it saves me time. Packing made me realize how many Busse's I had. I did not count on purpose, although a lot are going up for others to use/enjoy...I will not say how many cowboy boot boxes are full of Busse.

I hope this one is a keeper, I am sure it will be, hence all the boxes o' Busse!!! Hard to let any one go as soon as I pick them up...

Happy Regulating all!

C

Wow I WISH Jerry released an anorexic version of this!! I just cannot justify adding that .312" of weight to my gear list in the woods :(
Agreed! I want serious users and anything over 3/16" starts to get real heavy really quick on the belt (6"+blades).

Still bought 3 tho :p

Last edited:
Wow I WISH Jerry released an anorexic version of this!! I just cannot justify adding that .312" of weight to my gear list in the woods :(
There's a lot that is hard to justify with Busse but we do because it's fun! I don't plan to hike with my Alpha Regulator, that's what ASH1s are made for. It'll be a great camp knife though. It will probably be amazing to process wood with.

I too am glad it's not instant, would have had to sit it out, now I can put my pennies aside, also love the extra discount on the satin blade.

I just placed an order for 1 satin Alpha Regulator. I was planning to get a coated one then etch the logo and strip the coating, but that satin just looks too nice.

The BWM LE is a badass knife at .22 (I just always thought the BWM was a little too thin for its length, although they are nice, so is the INFI MMD. I think this knife was made to be a heavy sucker and a major bowie knife on purpose - I don't think fast-packing was a decision factor on this one! I prefer .22 or less usually, although this one jsut really grabbed me, and I need another knife like I need another whole in my head. This is not a fast-pack/lite-pack type of blade although I bet it feels right lively with shaved weight of the basic/Res-C handle/tang and the FFG, and the swedge etc...I really think this will fit/feel great in hand.

Oh yeah - the ASH-2 is a knife of knives and it is like .21"...

Also - who knows what variants might coe in the production run. He listens to his customers, although he has produced a good bit of "mountain-worthy" longer INFI blades lately...ASH 2 and MMD come directly to mind...

Back