Introducing The Trough Raider!! . . . Coming Wednesday May 22, 2019 at 9:00pm Eastern!

I wonder if more options might be revealed by wednesday.

edit to add: holy guacamole, is that guard awesome or what, on the bottom its perfectly shaped for a regular or choil grip, on top its perfect for various thumb positions. This thing is a beastly blade but the control options are outstanding.

I love it...just can't see past that dang CBT
Agreed. It is big, bad and awesome. I imagine it will sell like hotcakes. Just a little to much going on there for my taste. I think the old, small groove CBT would look pretty good but on a coffin handled bowie it's hard to beat the looks of a regular ol' saber grind. I prefer the old round ended fullers too.

Lol, I may need to take a break from all things Busse. We are getting ready for my daughters bday party and my wife was worried about how many drinks this little plastic tub might hold and basically wandered about its integrity- lol, I looked at it and said, oh it's cool, it's got CBT- Corrugated Bevel Technology- I said it not only lightens the tub, but strengthens the tub lol, she looked at me like I was insane lol...here's a pic of the tub with CBT
CpjHsPj.jpg

As a Busse newbie (piglet?) it's remarkable to me what the original Busse asking price for these blades versus what the later secondary market asking price. I have yet to see a Busse lose value (or maybe I just need to hang around this parts more often). Personally, had it not been for the sales forum and the goodwill of fellow forumites, I would not have been able to afford some of my current Busse.

Thanks you folks are the best (except during new blade release times when HOG treachery is on full display)
I can't speak for everyone, but I've walked in those shoes` it takes acclimation and you are either drawn into it or you're not :thumbsup: Best people ever and a fun hobby~ could be doing worse things with no return on investment or residual value ;)

I can't speak for everyone, but I've walked in those shoes` it takes acclimation and you are either drawn into it or you're not :thumbsup: Best people ever and a fun hobby~ could be doing worse things with no return on investment or residual value ;)
You nailed it. That's how I feel too anyways.

Ditch the CBT, lose the recurve, make it thinner, put a real handle on it instead of coffins and now we’re on to something.

Eh that’s a bit extreme. What I’m hearing is you basically want a satin jack, Or an infiweiler?:confused:
No what he wants is to stir up shit and complain once again about Busse designs and innovation. Just like when he bitched about the Hog nose war sword and Wtf being impractical. ;)

FullSizeRender.jpeg
No what he wants is to stir up shit and complain once again about Busse designs and innovation. Just like when he bitched about the Hog nose war sword and Wtf being impractical. ;)
WTF!....Is the most practical thing I own besides health insurance... and even then..:rolleyes:
Honestly though I don't see what's impractical about this...It makes perfect sense.

Infact.. The Trough Raider is just about an inch & a half shorter than the WTF.
Oh no, the TR thickness is starting to make complete sense.. Somebody pull me back before its too late..

WTF!....Is the most practical thing I own besides health insurance... and even then..:rolleyes:
Honestly though I don't see what's impractical about this...It makes perfect sense.

Oh no, the TR thickness is starting to make complete sense.. Somebody pull me back before its too late..
Your CS WTF is a beautiful knife! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:
I have a .28" thick BG WTF, and I love it.

Last edited:
View attachment 1130708

Jack, how much does she weigh?

Back