Introduction/advice on CAK

Keep us updated on the progression of your CAK delivery and your "in hand" review!

George
Update: my mail forwarder tells me there is a mandatory 7 day "hold" on PayPal payments applied towards purchase of FedEx (Priority Express, 2 - 3 day shipping) which means it will be 10 days before the CAK arrives (could be a day later, based on India Customs processing time...). Meanwhile the total dollar cost is...oh never mind. Hopefully the time and effort (and $$$) will be worth it!

The waiting, always the waiting...

Last edited:
I never cleaned off the original oil. Sorry the photo isn't too clear. I just took the picture and it's 8:57 pm here.

Purna's kami mark has been evolving. First it was a fairly elaborate bull's head. Then a cow. I have a couple of his newer blades where the kami mark looks like a mouse head, and someone else posted a photo of a Purna blade where it also looks like a mouse. Maybe he's just too busy to do the more bull-like engraving.

FYI: Kumar CAK 16" Villager model. No I didnt kill Kenny!

8257e583de1deca9e9e81c3c9914a567

Rajkumar is a different Kami btw.

FYI: Kumar CAK 16" Villager model. No I didnt kill Kenny!

8257e583de1deca9e9e81c3c9914a567

Rajkumar is a different Kami btw.
Btw ndog, I received my 18" AK. It would have been beautiful but the box arrived busted open and the buttcap took a hit. Thus, it chipped the wood! :(

Back