• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Investment Grade Tactical Glow-in-the-Dark Cougar Bracelets

Cougar Allen

Buccaneer (ret.)
The lettering glows in the dark! Tactical black 100% silicone bracelets have lettering deeply debossed and then filled with glow-in-the-dark 100% silicone.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Hundreds of Tactical Uses!

attachment.php

Tactical Ammunition Holder!

attachment.php

Tactical Flashlight Holder!

attachment.php

Tactical Grip Enhancer!

Guaranteed to Appreciate in Value!
If at any time you decide your bracelet has not appreciated in value as much as you expected, send it back for a FULL REFUND! (minus $5 restocking fee)

Only $5 for your first bracelet!
Only $4 for each additional bracelet in the same order!
price includes shipping AND HANDLING!!!!!!!

Hurry while supplies last! (Most of the first run is already sold!)
Beware of imitations sold by notorious squirrel killers!

(knives & guns not included)

Attachments

• exchange ears P1030124.jpg
    exchange ears P1030124.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 7,189
  • exchange go forth P1030122.jpg
    exchange go forth P1030122.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 6,981
  • tactical ammunition holder P1030129.jpg
    tactical ammunition holder P1030129.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 7,098
  • tactical flashlight holder P1030130.jpg
    tactical flashlight holder P1030130.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 6,898
  • tactical grip enhancer P1030131.jpg
    tactical grip enhancer P1030131.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 7,134
attachment.php

Wear it to the discotheque!

Send paypal to CougarAllen@gmail.com -- but if you want to use a credit/debit card with paypal email me and I'll tell you a different paypal account to send it to.

An Open Invitation to Thieves
Personal checks also accepted, and I will send your Investment Grade Tactical Cougar Bracelet without waiting for your check to clear.

Attachments

• exchange glow 2 P1030128.jpg
    exchange glow 2 P1030128.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 6,521
Last edited:
attachment.php

Tactical Thermos Cup Grip Enhancer
(gun, knife, thermos & cup not included)

Attachments

• tactical thermos cup grip enhancer P1030141.jpg
    tactical thermos cup grip enhancer P1030141.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 7,605
Money is coming in by the bagful! I mailed out a bunch yesterday but there are still a few of the first run left. They won't last long!

The obscene profits I am making will not go to support Bladeforums in any way! My plan is to accumulate bags of money and then dye my hair green and become the world's tallest leprechaun.

attachment.php

Investment Grade Tactical Glow-in-the-Dark Cougar Bracelet shown with The Desert Dagger
(dagger & pistol not included)

attachment.php

The Investment Grade Tactical Glow-in-the-Dark Cougar Bracelet can withstand low temperatures.

attachment.php

The Investment Grade Tactical Glow-in-the-Dark Cougar Bracelet is fully compatible with other bracelets available from other vendors.

attachment.php

Even up close!

attachment.php

But if you leave the two of them alone together in the dark, there's no telling what might happen.

Only $5 including shipping AND HANDLING!!!!!!
(Thermos cup, other vendor's bracelet, snow, and boy toy not included.)

Attachments

• snow P1030157.jpg
    snow P1030157.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 6,160
  • boy toy P1030155.jpg
    boy toy P1030155.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 8,533
  • close up P1030150.jpg
    close up P1030150.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 6,030
  • in the dark P1030147.jpg
    in the dark P1030147.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 6,008
Sorry to be badly off topic but the knife in the first picture?

Then back, what are the text options?

TLM

The knife in the first pix is a Brusletto puukko I bought in 1974. That exact model is no longer made, but they still make similar knives. I blued the blade and added the turkshead knot.

There are no text options. The Investment Grade Tactical Glow-in-the-Dark Cougar Bracelet says Both ears to the ground! on one side and Go forth and multiply! on the other. How cool can you get? Any other options would have to be less cool. :cool:

EDIT: Later I did add options that turned out not to be less cool after all. Keep reading.... :cool:

Last edited:
Any more of the Investment Grade Tactical Glow-in-the-Dark Cougar Bracelets, I'd really like one to go with my WWRD Glow-in-the-Dark Tactical Bracelet?

Yes, there are still a few available!

That little gun is a North American Arms mini-revolver, the .22 LR model. It's a five shot .22 caliber revolver that's small enough to palm even if you don't have big hands. There are some posts in Practical Tactical about them, mostly from me and Jim March. (Pistol not included.)

Yes, there are still a few available!

That little gun is a North American Arms mini-revolver, the .22 LR model. It's a five shot .22 caliber revolver that's small enough to palm even if you don't have big hands. There are some posts in Practical Tactical about them, mostly from me and Jim March. (Pistol not included.)

Thanks Cougar! Checked the link, those mini revolvers are a sensation!
Top holsters too:thumbup:

IF ONLY I could get them in the EU or get somebody to put some in the post for me:D

What does the saying on the bracelet mean? I want one, but I have no idea what it means, LOL.

Got mine a while back I tried usin' 'em everywhere, they worked good for identifyin' my beer cup at parties till I had to bust some heads for takin' my glow-n-da-dark tactical beer cup identification rings and tactical grip enhancers.

I haven't been invited to too many parties since then, so I've had to find alternative uses, (not really hard to do), some other applications, glow-n-da-dark non skid cell phone brake, (keep it from slidin' around on the dash),glow-n-da-dark Grip enhancer for openin' the Metimucil bottle.

Hell right now I got one on the corner post on the bed so as I don't bang somethin' I might need later on my way back from the little boys room at night.

The best use yet was puttin' one on my wrist, so when I wake up from a deep sleep at night and it's all dark and stuff if I see a strange hand in bed with me, (When you're awaken from a deep slumber all hands are strange) I don't go all crazy and try and stab it.

The doctors agree that it's a good idea and they say the wounds are healin' quite well and I should get another glow-n-da-dark bracelet for my other wrist so I'll recognize it too and don't go all nutz and put more hole in me.

They promised to let me play with something pointy if I agree to take some more medicine, gotta go.

Disclaimer: The AMHA, (American Mental Health Asssociation in no way endorses these tactical bracelets as a way of dealing with any internal mental struggle, there is no substituion for professional help and proper treatment)

Cougar, you gotta start screening your customers....:p

You still have any of these bad boys available?

I have one left and Jacob McDonald (formerly PimpinSquee) has dibs on it. Are you still interested, Jacob?

I'm thinking rather than do another run of tactical bracelets right away maybe I should look into what other kinds of tactical stuff I might be able to huckster. How about tactical T-shirts? Would anybody be interested in tactical T-shirts? I don't know if I could get T-shirts that glow in the dark, but they could be cool anyway.... Or maybe tactical coffee mugs, tactical coasters, tactical bandannas?

........maybe a glow in the dark tactical pocket protector :cool:

I'd buy 10 of those

Back