• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Investment Grade Tactical Glow-in-the-Dark Cougar Bracelets

MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! My collection is complete!

cougarbraceletcollectionMedium.jpg

Cougar the merch, arrived today, these suckers ain't never leaving me.

Cougar, are you still doing the bracelets? I've gotta have a couple. In fact, (if you don't mind) I'm thinkin of naming my next child 'Kick them in the nuts, set them on fire'. Either that or Lex Luther, I can't decide. Clint

Lex, definitely.

I'm still debating, but I want at least 1 go forth, and 2 kick in nuts.

sent you an email.

do these glow?

Yes, they all have the same fierce glow. The pictures earlier in the thread are of the first run but the second and third runs look exactly the same in the dark.

Just ordered four. I asked for them to be sent to Scotland, ignore the US shipping address. Thanks --

I'm ordering a new Cthulhu bracelet:
Why settle for a lesser evil?
Cthulhu Fthagn!

I'm currently out of stock on the Glasgow Commemorative; I'm reordering.

I still have a few of the Both ears to the ground! / Go forth and multiply! in stock.

The new bracelets should arrive at my secret warehouse in about 10 days.

Whatever's more convenient for you. If you send money now I'll address the envelope and put it aside and you'll be second in line when the new bracelets arrive (got one preorder already).

AAaaaahhhahhhhhhh!!!! Not second! My streak is broken. :(

I'll go ahead and send the cashola anyway, though. :D:D

Turns out the inscription I originally planned for the Cthulhu bracelet is too long, so it now reads:
Not a lesser evil
Cthulhu fthagn!

Truthseeker, the preorder I mentioned is for the next run of Glasgow Commemoratives, so you still have a chance to be first to order a Cthulhu fthagn bracelet. The race is on!

Durability
The Both ears to the ground! / Go forth and multiply! bracelet shown in the latest pix is the same one shown in the earliest pix from almost a year ago. I've worn it some and used it in the Tactical Grip Enhancer mode on a coffee cup a great deal, with daily handling, and it still looks exactly the same as when it was new. Rubber would have begun to harden up and even crack by now with all that handling, but the 100% silicone is still supple and the lettering shows no sign of age or handling at all. If you compare it to the 3rd run Glasgow Commemorative in the same pix the lettering looks slightly greenish, but it did when it was new.

Cougar, I am having trouble w/ my email, I wanted to let you know you made an international customer triple cool today! Thanks!

Keno

A new shipment arrived at my secret warehouse just a few minutes ago. The latest run has white lettering like the last run. Now I'm ready to ship all three bracelets:

Both ears to the ground!
Go forth and multiply!

Kick 'em in the nuts!
Set 'em on fire!

Not a lesser evil
Cthulhu fthagn!

Truthseeker's and proud2deviate's orders are going out this afternoon and if you move fast so could yours!

$5 for the first bracelet, $4 for each additional in the same order, $1 extra per order for international shipping. All prices include shipping AND HANDLING!!! Mix freely -- so one of each (surely everyone needs at least one of each) comes to $13, or $14 if you're outside the US.

Send paypal to CougarAllen@gmail.com -- but if you want to use a credit/debit card with paypal email me and I'll tell you a different paypal account to send it to.

An Open Invitation to Thieves
Personal checks also accepted, and I will send your Investment Grade Tactical Cougar Bracelet without waiting for your check to clear.

Hundreds of Tactical Uses!

Last edited:
If you ever decide to make some with: "Such is life!" on them, you'll have at least one customer.

Got mine today:thumbup: These things are great!

Thanks, Most Esteemed Mister Cougar Allen Sir!

EDIT: My sister is jealous :D

Orders are coming in and bracelets are going out but I still have stock on hand -- I made a large order to fill up my secret warehouse so I won't run out as soon. I'm surprised the Cthulhu bracelets aren't selling faster, though. Is it too early in the election cycle to show the world you're not going to settle for a lesser evil? Surely it's never too early....

Back