• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Investment Grade Tactical Glow-in-the-Dark Cougar Bracelets

How many people want a bracelet that says:
If you hide your head in the sand
you'll suffocate
I'd be in for 2 of those.:thumbup:
I'd even buy more if you had one that said "You're not really in the dark if your head's just up your ass.";)

The glow-in-the-dark paint gives me superpowers, so I would prefer if you had some that said, "as;ovjna;rwogunfjlbn;aoriugh;algf;aslfkjgh;alsdjh;aerwifpawoeruifh;aslfjvn;asljvn a;sldjfvn;LSFH;ASLDJG;SLJGFA;LSDFG;ALSGOEWUOJN VNFWlafjng;as;" for maximum super-effect. :D:D

Mymindisamob, your suggestion is wonderful but unfortunately "You're not really in the dark if your head's just up your ass" is too long to fit on a bracelet.

Truthseeker, your suggestion is weird. "as;ovjna;rwogunfjlbn;aoriugh;algf;aslfkjgh;alsdjh ;aerwifpawoeruifh;aslfjvn;asljvn a;sldjfvn;LSFH;ASLDJG;SLJGFA;LSDFG;ALSGOEWUOJN VNFWlafjng;as;" is also too long to fit. I'm not sure if that's unfortunate or not. :confused:

Do I get some kind of discount if I order all three at the same time?

(would it really matter?)

Where do I send my monies to, to get these?

Do I get some kind of discount
Yes! You get all three for only $13 including shipping AND HANDLING!!!

Send paypal to CougarAllen@gmail.com -- but if you want to use a credit/debit card with paypal email me and I'll tell you a different paypal account to send it to.

An Open Invitation to Thieves
Personal checks also accepted, and I will send your Investment Grade Tactical Cougar Bracelet without waiting for your check to clear.

Hey Coug I sent you a check can you send me all 3? :p J/k I sent a paypal to the paypal account I used last time. e***H****@gmail.com right? Anyways shipping address is in the paypal. Thanks. I only actually want the Glasgow since I lost it, my GF has the classic ears to the ground so I only REALLY NEED the one I lost personally.

Payment received. I'll get that out in tomorrow's mail. :cool:

I really hope the one you lost won't fall into the wrong hands....

Last edited:
The bracelets are hermetically sealed in little plastic bags -- untouched by human hands.

But if that's not good enough for you I can wear rubber gloves when I pack your envelope for an extra dollar. ;)

The bracelets are hermetically sealed in little plastic bags -- untouched by human hands.

Proof positive that Cougar is using slave-labor monkeys to produce, process and ship his bracelets.

Monkeys, taking away jobs that canadians could be doing...

:D

Yeah, but didn't you see the what canadians eat graph, I'm not sure I want my hermetically sealed packages smelling like that stuff.

Hey! Canuck wanting one here! Actually wanting three. I can send paypal in a couple days.

Send away -- I still have all three in stock. You are gonna be triple cool.... :cool:

P.S. You know it's an extra dollar per order for international shipping, right? So if you buy a complete set of three it'll be $14US including international shipping AND HANDLING!!! :cool:

P.S. You know it's an extra dollar per order for international shipping, right? So if you buy a complete set of three it'll be $14US including international shipping AND HANDLING!!! :cool:
Yep, it will be on it's way in a few days.

Back