• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Investment Grade Tactical Glow-in-the-Dark Cougar Bracelets

This may be a silly question, but how tactical is it if it GLOWS? Seems like tactical would be more discreet and stealth mode.

Tactical bracelets glow in the dark so they can confuse, distract, and intimidate the enemy even during night operations. For example, how do you think your enemies will feel when they see your bracelet glowing Kick 'em in the nuts! Set 'em on fire! -- not knowing which you're going to do to them first? It's psychological warfare!

Tactical bracelets glow in the dark so they can confuse, distract, and intimidate the enemy even during night operations. For example, how do you think your enemies will feel when they see your bracelet glowing Kick 'em in the nuts! Set 'em on fire! -- not knowing which you're going to do to them first? It's psychological warfare!

I loved this answer!!! :D

I just moved to a new undisclosed location and most of my stuff is still packed in boxes. It could take me a day or two to find the bracelets.

I know I have a good stock of Glasgow Commemorative and Cthulhu bracelets. I'm not sure how many of the Both Ears I have in stock -- not many. I'll post when I find them.

I found the bracelets. It's amazing how easily you can find things after a move if you label the boxes.... :cool:

I have only one Both ears to the ground!
Go forth and multiply!
in stock. First email gets it -- if you send a PM or reply to this thread the Bladeforums system will notify me by email but that could cause a minute or more delay, depending on how overloaded the system is....

I have a good stock of the other two on hand, so order freely.
Kick 'em in the nuts!
Set 'em on fire!

Not a lesser evil
Cthulhu fthagn!

$4 per bracelet, $1 per order shipping (AND HANDLING!!!) in the US, $2 per order shipping (AND HANDLING!!!) for international orders. PayPal to CougarAllen@gmail.com unless you're using PayPal with a credit/debit card -- then email and I'll give you instructions. Checks & money orders also cheerfully accepted.

I'd like both the "Go forth and multiply" / "Both ears to the ground" if they are still available.

That's one bracelet -- it says Both ears to the ground! on one side and Go forth and multiply! on the other side. I have one left in stock -- send $5 including shipping AND HANDLING!!! (You're in the US, right?)

That's one bracelet -- it says Both ears to the ground! on one side and Go forth and multiply! on the other side. I have one left in stock -- send $5 including shipping AND HANDLING!!! (You're in the US, right?)

It's Michigan, so often it doesn't feel like it. :p

Paypal inbound! How much of that is handling? ;)

Payment received -- that'll go out in Monday's mail.

How much of that is handling?
Actually the HANDLING!!! costs are insignificant compared to my OBSCENE PROFITS!!!!1@!! (but that's a trade secret) :p

Hello Cougar - I have a "both ears to the ground" bracelet. I've been trying to get both ears to the ground but I'm havin trouble. I get one ear to the ground and when I try to get my other ear to the ground the 1 that's down is off the ground. Any tips? I've had no problem going forth and multiplying. That works! Lot of interest in the bracelet.Thanks the bracelet's been a help in the multiplying.

Iwhen I try to get my other ear to the ground the 1 that's down is off the ground.
You just have to move faster. Keep practicing....

I've had no problem going forth and multiplying. That works! Lot of interest in the bracelet.Thanks the bracelet's been a help in the multiplying.
No woman can resist a man wearing a Cougar bracelet!

Innocent cat is innocent.
funny-pictures-kitten-plant-innocen-face.jpg

Your email isn't enabled -- either enable it or email me so I can reply.

Back